I Ship It!!!

One morning, I sleepily got out of my tent, yawning. I zipped up my (favorite color) hoodie and saw all the camper's crowded around Max.
   I raised an eyebrow and went to see what was going on.
   When I got there I saw that he was blushing a deep red and had his hands over his face while all the campers were screaming "I ship it!"
   He uncovered his face and saw me standing there. Max rushed over to me, put his hands on my shoulders, and he said, "(Your Name), you've got to help me! They're shipping us two together!"
   I smirked. "Follow my lead." He nodded.
   As the crowd was advancing on us, I spat, "Wanna play that game do you? Well, I ship Nerris and Harrison!"
   They looked at each other. "No way!" They said in unison.
   "I also ship Dolph and Erid!"
   "Hold up," said Erid. "There is NO WAY I would EVER be with that weirdo."
   "Then I rest my case," I said. "If you guys don't wanna be shipped together, neither do me and Max."
   As the crowd sighed and walked away, Max looked at me, stars dancing in his eyes.
   "That. Was. Brilliant!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down.
   I flipped my hair. "I know."
   Then I paused. "Except that was kind of fun...Hey Max?"
   "Yeah?"
   "Can we ship people today?"
   He sighed deeply. "Just today."

   Max's POV

   This lady, man. She's so cute, she could get anything she wanted from me.
   "So, what's your top OTP?" (Your Name) asked.
   "Well, us," I answered.
   She turned scarlet. "I-I meant...b-besides...ya know...us."
   "Oh, right," I looked away. "Ahem, um, I kinda ship Nikki and Neil..."
   "Oh. My. God," she said, stepping towards me.
   "What did I do?" I squeaked nervously.
   She hugged me. Very tightly. "SAME!!" (Your Name) squealed.
   I rolled my eyes and hugged back, grinning. "All right, moron. Let's go find them."
   We broke apart and searched for them. We eventually found them eating breakfast in the Mess Hall.
   I grinned evilly. "Let's do this," I sneered.

   Nikki's POV

   As I was inhaling my food, (Your Name) and Max walk in, insidiousness gleaming in their eyes.
   Neil must've caught on, because he muttered, "Oh Lord..."
(Your Name) casually leaned over the table, smirking.
Max chuckled and whispered to us, "I ship you guys."
"Neilki!" (Your Name) laughed.
Then (Your Name) and Max began to chant. "Neilki! Neilki!"
"Hey! That's MY thing," I grumped, turning red.
Neil had his face buried in his hands. "I can't hear you, I can't hear you!"
Then they ran off, just like that. Leaving the other campers to finish the chant. "I swear, I could KILL them!" I growled, baring my teeth.

Your POV

"So, where to next?" Max asked.
"Uh...how about Nerris and Harrison?" I suggested. Max's face lit up.
"Two nerds being shipped together. I like it!"
When we found Nerris and Harrison, they were arguing about who was better at their lame as heck magic.

Nerris's POV

"Oh, yeah? You think my magic dice is LAME? Well I'll-"
I was interrupted by Max and (Your Name) advancing on me and Harrison like a dragon to a traveler.
"Oh! Hello, guys!" said Harrison in a really annoying manner.
"Hey, Nerrison!" Max said, his green eyes filled with laughter.
"What?" I asked. Then I realized. They just insulted the sorceress of Camp Campbell? Oh, I'll show them!
"Pfft. You're REALLY shipping me with a kids' birthday party magician?" I asked, a light blush appearing on my cheeks.
"Ouch," said Harrison, scratching the back of his neck.
"Awww, you're blushing!" (Your Name) laughed.
Then Max and (Your Name) ran off, leaving awkwardness between me and Harrison in their wake.

Max's POV

Okay. That was...really fun.
"(Your Name)," I said, turning to face her.
"Yeah, Max?"
"I had fun."
"Same!"
We were about to lock hands when Nikki, Nerris, Neil, and Harrison were in front of us, holding flags that said "Max X (Your Name)".
Me and (Your Name) froze. Shoot.

Your POV

   "Um, h-hey, guys!" I stammered, waving timidly.
   "What do you want?" Max cut straight to the chase.
   "REVENGE!" Nikki screeched, holding up a stick with a small leaf growing out the side. "ALALALALALA!!"
   "For what?" I asked. "We were getting revenge on YOU!"
   Then Neil spoke up. "So we're getting revenge on YOU guys getting revenge!"
   They started stepping up to us.
   "Hey, guys!" I said. "L-let's talk about this!"
   They started running towards us, causing Max to scream "CRAP!" as we ran away into the woods.
   "Lesson learned," I panted. "NEVER ship other people together!"

   (P.S., Not every episode is about the WoodScouts being jerks. Thanks!!)