Let it Snow

Okay, okay... it isn't December yet. But for me(yes I'm one of those annoying people) Christmas is EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA YA YA YA YA *bounces up and down*

Anywho... LET US BEGIN YET ANOTHER RANDOM ASS CHAPTER... OR SHOULD I SAY, LETTUCE?

"And now, the finishing touch." Adam delicately placed a candy cane in the chimney of the gingerbread house. I frowned. It looked and smelled amazing, but... 

"Something's missing," I stated.

He raised his eyebrows. "And what is that?"

My face lit up. "Aha!"

"Uh-oh"... Adam trailed off warily.

Ignoring him, I placed my head above the gingerbread house and proceeded to rub my head above it. Dandruff came fluttering down on the masterpiece, much to Adam's horror. "IT NEEDS SNOW!!"

Adam slowly closed his mouth and stopped gaping, staring at it, aghast. "You- you... what... " At last, he just shook his head and sighed.

Then I broke out in song, dancing around. "LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOWWWWWWWWWW"

"I'm not eating that," Adam stated flatly.

"OH, BUT I AM!" Straight out of nowhere, my neighbor, Dante, hurdled through the open window and grabbed the gingerbread house, running out of our front door across our lawn. Just before my neighbor disappeared out of sight, he yelled over his shoulder. "SHARING IS CARING!"

"Good!" I hollered back. "YOU WANNA SHARE STDS WITH ME??"

My neighbor stopped running and turned around. "LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART, BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY, YOU GAVE IT AWAY" He stretched his arms out in my direction as if waiting for me to come running into his arms.

I chuckled and shook my head in exasperation. "You sing that every year! How many years does it take for you to learn your lesson?? Rule 1: Don't give away your heart."

Adam just raised his eyebrows at our exchange.

Dante shrugged and gazed down at the gingerbread longingly. Then his face twisted into a look of annoyance. "What the fuck?"

Adam burst out laughing. "I don't know, man. This girl's crazy."

Dante shook his head. "No, no, not that. THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING... LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!" He proceeded to shake his dandruff over it. "Ahh, perfect."

Yeah that was weird... but so is everything else in this book! It might be early for Christmas, but still! And to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays! Better late than never but also better early than late. xD

Until then... BYEEEE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING