Nerd X Bad Boy

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, how was it? And Happy belated-ish-not-really-that-belated KWANZAA!!!

~~~

"Wanna find true love? How about finding the most handsome, perfect guy for you? The one, your other half, the hot guy you creepily stare at across the cafeteria- whatever it is, we have it covered. Just look down at your feet while hurrying through the halls with a ton of textbooks in your arms and try to run into a brick wall! We promise that "brick wall" will be the guy in your wildest dreams. So what are you waiting for? Run into all the brick walls possible until it turns out to be a guy! It's foolproof!"

The man on the screen talked animatedly, smiling and showing couples who'd found each other through this perfect method.

"Side effects include getting beat up if you run into the wrong person, getting a concussion from constant running-into-every-wall-possible practice... "

I turned the tv off and slung my backpack over my shoulder. It was time to go to school. And school was where I would find my one true love, my perfect boyfriend, my everything.

Once I arrived at school, I did exactly what the commercial had said. To my utter surprise and happiness, I bumped into a brick wall that was most likely actually the most popular boy in school! Slowly, I turned to see the perfect, hot god-

"Dammit it's just a brick wall."

But I still had hope in me. I continued looking down at my feet while shuffling around in the surging crowd of students. I knew I was bound to run into my match at some point! Suddenly, my head pounded. I was feeling quite dazed. And then everything began to spin.[And then the fire nation attacked hehe]

"So, what brings you here?"

Wincing at the bright lights, I spoke in a croaky voice. "Where am I?"

"The nurse's office, dear." She paused. "You have a concussion."