2 [The kidnapping]

Listen to my heart as it screams your name,
Look into my eyes as you fix the pain,
Kiss my lips and let's disappear,
We can run away far from here.

_______________________________

Choi Youngjae's POV

Sighing, I was ready to go to the school. Since it was a routine, Tyeo and Kyeo followed me from behind without any word. I walked out from the gigantic mansion quietly while keeping my head down all the time.

The driver quickly opened the door for me once we reached the shiny expensive car. I walked into it slowly and waited for the driver to start the engine. My bodyguards sat at the back of the car while I sat at the front. The silence was the only thing that kept us in company at the moment.

The road was actually less with cars since we lived far away from the town. And it would take about 35 minutes to reach the school. As I looked outside the window, my mind started wandering around again.

Tired.

I was tired with everything.

I was tired with this same cycle over and over again.

I felt trapped and I hated this feelings so much. No words that could actually describe it. It made me feel depressed.

My life was so horrible that I actually started to pity myself.

"Avoid the cars!" Tyeo that yelled loudly brought me back into the reality.

"Fuck!"

"Huh?" My depressing thought quickly disappeared as the deep confusion feeling was engulfing me.

Suddenly, three cars approached us from behind, followed by the sound of bullets.

One of the cars tried to catch on us by going to the left side. Unexpectedly, the car savagely hit our car without any regret, making the car slipped from the road. I thought that it was already over but then another car came and hit us from behind.

The impact made me stumble from my seat before my head slammed to the car drawer hardly.

There was no mistaken that I was injured when my head was bleeding. My vision was blurry for a second and my head that pounded painfully didn't really help anything.

"What's happening?!" I screamed loudly, feeling utterly shocked with everything. I needed an explanation with the things that happened to us now. I never expected this coming.

"Fuck, we're under attack!"

"Protect our Mister!"

Tyeo grabbed my hand and pulled me forcefully to the back of the seat, together with him. To protect me, he covered my body by placing me between him and his other twin, Kyeo.

"Mister, put your head down!" Tyeo ordered me as he pulled out a gun from his pocket. I just did what he told me without any question.

Covering my ears, I could still hear the bullets being shoot in the air. Both of them tried their very best to stop the attacking. The situation was so scaring that I could feel my body vibrated with ultimate fear.

We were surrounded with more men. All of them had weapons, and they managed to weaken our defense.

"Start the engine car!" Kyeo yelled at the driver that tried to cover himself from the bullets that flew towards us. The sweat came out from the driver's forehead as he shakily started the engine.

"I'm trying! But, the engine couldn't st---!!"

Before he could finish his sentence, a bullet that came from the front was breaking the window car into pieces, before it went straight into the driver's head.

"No!"

I was trying to close my eyes and shut everything that I saw. I shouldn't be seeing this. But, I did. He was dead.

"We need to ask for help, Kyeo!"

The attacking was continued and I knew that we were in deep trouble. At the busy moment, a bullet hit Kyeo into his chest, before another bullet shoot into his right hand. Sadly, he was being careless. I just watched as his eyes closened and his limp body fell into me.

"K..Kyeo! Nooo!" I tried to stop the bleeding but I knew that it was useless.

He was dead too.

For the first time in my life, I saw Tyeo had tears in his eyes. It was probably hard for him to accept the fact that his twin already down.

"We're sorry, Mister." Tyeo muttered, feeling defeated by the non stop attacking. "We can't protect you anymore."

Before I could say anything, it was Tyeo's turn to get shoot by the attackers. I gasped in utter shock when I saw the bullets were shoot right into him.

"Tyeo!"

My face was paled drastically. My breathing was accelerating as tears suddenly welled up in my eyes. Seeing three people dead in front of me really made me sick like hell.

This shouldn't be happening!

I was done for good. My time was up. I would be the last person that they would kill. Maybe this was the end of my life. Being killed by the criminals. Pathetic.

Once the attacking was stopped, the men that killed my dad's workers tried to open the scratched door.

"Does the kid still alive? We're fucked up if he's dead!" One of them asked while looking inside my car.

I just kept my head down, trying to cover myself from their eyes. Once they spotted me, the cruel smile appeared on their faces.

"Look what we have here? A scared little dog!" All of them bursted into hysterical laughter, as if seeing me freaking out really made them ultimately happy.

"Stay away from me!" I barked shakily when one of them gripped my wrist harshly and brought me out from the car. But, the more I struggled, the tighter he gripped me. It was hurt.

He threw me into the road heartlessly and I yelped in pain when my arms scratched against the harsh road.

I felt so small when the men started surrounding myself. They were definitely huge and bulkier than me. I thought that I would die from the panic attack. One moment, I was going to my school like always and the next, I was almost killed by these unknown people.

"What do you guys want?! Let me go!" I could feel that my voice was trembled with fear.

Without any warning, someone from behind hit my neck with the back of the gun. I screamed in pain before my vision was blurred again.

Trying to stay awake was impossible as my eyes felt heavy. Before I knew it, I fell on the ground, losing my conscious.

Someone, please save me.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The second chap! Again, I hope u guys enjoyed that. Thank u for reading / voting / commenting ♡♡ see ya in the next chap ~!