6 [The Bedroom]

Even when you make me cry, it hurts.
But damn, it feels so good too.
Because its you,
just because its you.

______________

Choi Youngjae's POV

Sweet Jesus. I never slept this peaceful for the past few weeks. The super soft bed where I laid right now felt really comfortable for my aching back.

Truthfully, I just wanted to sleep here forever. And hoped that I would never wake up into the harsh reality.

But, once I moved my legs a little, the faint sound of metal that had been clamped around my legs, successfully stirring me up from the deep sleep.

Damn it. What now?

Opening up my eyes slowly, the first thing that I noticed was the unfamiliar ceiling where a fancy rich chandelier was hanging on it. Turning my head around the bedroom, my anxiety level rose up to the point that I couldn't breathe properly.

Where am I?

The last thing that I remembered was how Jaebum locked me in the dark room. It was the most awful place on earth. I didn't want to remember anything about that room again. The coldness, the darkness. Even my own shadow abandoned me there.

I felt alone. Totally helpless.

Even though I hated the fact that Jaebum was capturing me, at least, I was in the different room right now. This large bedroom looked so expensive in my eyes. It was as rich as my bedroom, back at the house.

Pulling the blanket away from my body, I noticed that someone had changed my dirty clothes into the new one. That little fact was enough to make me blushed furiously. I couldn't believe that someone would change it. That person probably saw my naked body.

I hoped that all of this was just a big nightmare. But, the whole kidnapping thing was real. Whether I liked it or not.

Reality hurt.

My mood became worse once I felt the chains had been used against me. Both of my legs were secured with a long, thin chains.

Of course. Jaebum wouldn't cost a thing that could make me escape from this hell hole. At least, he didn't hand cuffing me.

Observing the room, I was glad that no one seemed to be here. The only sound that I could hear was coming from one of the closed door on my left side, probably the bathroom.

Someone was there. I could feel it.

As I carefully got up from the bed, I felt so devastated that the chains prevented me from going too far. But, it was long enough for me to move around the bedroom.

The front door was caught my interest. Unconsciously, there was an urge inside of me that wanted to get out and ran away from here.

I couldn't endure this torment anymore.

After being captured for who knew how long, I really missed the sun. I missed the feel of the fresh air against my skin.

I want to get out.

Gulping, I knew that it was mission impossible for me to escape. The chains limited my movement and it made too much noise. Plus, there were probably many bodyguards, or worst, assassins, that watched over this gigantic house.

My chance was thin as hell.

Despite everything, my legs seemed to have its own mind as I quietly walked towards the front door. Panic started to rise in my heart, making me felt anxious in my every move. When my fingers already wrapped around the door knob, I was stopped by someone that pushed a gun right on my head.