7 [The Kiss]

Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.

_______________________

Choi Youngjae's POV

Sitting on the floor, I ate the promised meal that Jaebum 'kindly' gave me. He being a sadistic jerk wasn't my priority at the moment. The mouth watering meal was the only thing that I could concentrate on.

I swore to God that I never felt this hungry in my whole life before. My mouth was watery, as I chewed the meat like a zombie.

Even though I needed to lower my pride and ate on the floor, it still didn't stop me from filling up my stomach. The way Jaebum looked down at me while sitting on the bed,  only infuriated me. But, there was nothing that I could do in order to stop him from treating me like a dog.

"Let's see.. " Jaebum broke the silence as his hand took a file from the drawer that was placed beside the bed. The curiosity was getting into me when I saw him flipping the blue file silently.

"What is that?" I asked, but he totally ignored the way I stared curiously at him.

"Choi Youngjae. Straight As student. Don't have friends. Being watched strictly. Basically all alone." When Jaebum read the information about me from the file, I was speechless for a second. My appetite vanished once I acknowledged the mocking smirk on his face. "Really? That's unexpected. You must be a loser out there.''

The file. It was all about me. Jaebum probably hired someone to dig some information. Just the thought of it made my blood boil madly. How dared he.

"That's none of your damn business."

"That's sad. Being bounded by the rules. Don't you feel sick of it? Your dad must be some sick twisted person, isn't he?"

Pushing the food tray away, I had enough of his bullshit. The way he talked like he was any better, making me wanted to laugh out loud.

"A sick person? Are you talking about yourself?" I continued sarcastically. My good mood was long gone, replace by something more poisonous.

It didn't seem like Jaebum appreciated my snarky comment but it never stopped me from bashing him. It just felt so good to do that. Stressing out from all of this madness, I just had the urge to lash out.

"My dad loves me so much. Unlike you, I've someone that willing to do anything, just to protect me."

"Protect you? Of course. That was why he hid you from us in the first place." Jaebum agreed easily, which was unexpected. His unpredictable behavior made me a little uneasy.

As he suddenly reached for my chin, forcing me to look straight into his dark eyes - His eyes were sparkly with something eerie. I was paralyzed.

"You're weak. You're nothing like your father. That's why he wanted to protect a little puppy like you, honey."

Weak?

"I.. I'm not weak." I snapped, before slapping his hand away. His cold words were basically a mental slap for me. I knew that Jaebum did that on purpose. He truly wanted to break me apart, telling me lies, making me felt the lowest of myself.

"Stop making fun of me and leave me alone." I seethed.

"I'm just telling the truth."

"Go die."

"Still have the gut to run off your mouth?" He quickly responded. Before I managed to defend myself, he continued darkly. "Remember your place, Choi."

"W.. What if I don't?"

I didn't know where the courage came from. It just unfair to not protest when he was being an asshole since we first met.

I should aware when the cruel mafia made a move towards me. There was a clatter when my meal was kicked hardly by him. Feeling utterly shocked, Jaebum pulled me up to the bed without any warning. The chains that were secured around my legs scratching me.

"S.. Stop!" I yelped when he pushed me down, before taking the gun that he hid under the pillow.

My lips were locked once he pointed the gun straight into my head. There was no mistaken the resentment that I saw through his eyes.

"Trust me, I never regret anything when I pull the trigger." He exclaimed with menacing voice. If I was brave just a moment ago, I practically lost my soul right now because of the fear that struck me hard.

"L.. Let me out of h..here." I pleaded, gripping the sheet into my fists. I wanted to go home. Having a gun that was pushed into my head wasn't really pleasing.

"I can't do that." He chuckled, feeling hilarious with the way I vibrated with fear. "I just hate your family so fucking much, you know?"

"I never did anything to you!"

"Like I said, you'll pay for everything." He grinned. "And your dad? If he died, I'll spit on his grave. It must feels so good to do that."

"Screw you." I hissed wrathfully. He made me see red when he talked shit about my family, about my dad. "Don't talk like that about my dad! You've no right 一!"

Before I could finish my sentence, he slapped me hard across my check. It stung.

I should expect that to happen.

"And no one yells at me." He declared, hating the way I bravely yelled at him. "I don't want to hurt your pretty face too much. So, be good, alright?"

Damn it. Damn everything!

"No. I'm not done yet!" I responded. I could feel the tears were trying to escape from my eyes. The dirty game that he was playing was so frustrating. He made me feel everything at once, it overwhelmed. "You're stupid, heartless, sadistic jerk, asshole, motherfuc -- ahh!!"

My mind blank when he pushed his lips against mine, before biting it hard. I was completely shocked from his sudden act that I could do nothing about it. Trying to deny him seemed impossible as he locked my movement. The way he pushed his body against me made me feel dizzy.

What was happening?

"Boss, I've some information for you."

When the door had been knocked three times by someone, Jaebum quickly broke the brutal kiss. I was breathless, as fresh cuts were forming on my lips.

"Tch.. What a drag." Jaebum lazily got up from the bed, while I was still shocked with everything. He licked his lips before taking his guns. "I'm going out. So, don't try anything funny."

"W.. What was that?" I freeze on the bed, completely surprised. My eyes hardened as I brought myself to the edge of the bed, far away from him. "W.. Why you kissed me, Jaebum?"

He shouldn't do that.

"Don't flatter yourself. Who kissed you? It was just a punishment." He explained, before pulling the chain that was connected with my leg harshly. I hissed in pain when he kept tugging it. "And don't call me by my name. You've no right, Choi." He continued, gripping a fist of my hair.

And fear. There was fear that he planted in my heart. Before anything, the tears welled up in my eyes again.

♩♩♩♩♩♩♩♩

Hello, readers! ♡♡♡ I'll try to update again as soon as possible! Much loveeee xoxo