3 [The First Meeting]

Your eyes tell me who you are,
They betray your deepest scar,
Begging, kneeling, bleeding, for your Master.

________________________

Choi Youngjae's POV

"Pfft, I can't believe this small kid is his child. He looks so fucking weak."

"Yeah. A guy like him can't never survive in our world. I bet that it would only take a day before he die."

"Let's wait for the boss. This is gonna be so fun."

My eyes shut tightly as I heard the loud voices around me.

Pain. The only thing that I felt was pain.

Jesus. I had been blindfolded by the guys that took me away. They even tied up my wrists and my legs, making my limbs seriously hurt.

I couldn't breathe properly. The ultimate fear was really fucking up my brain. There was nothing that I wished to go expect home right now.

I wondered why they hadn't killed me yet. And I wondered why they kidnapping me in the first place. There were so many unanswered questions in my chaos mind.

"W..who are you guys?!! L..let me go!" Trying to struggle, I stuttered while voicing up my thought.

"Shut the fuck up, kid!"

A hand grabbed my collar and forced me to kneel in front of them. I didn't want them to touch me. They were being so mean to me. It was sickening.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled loudly, hoping from the deepest of my heart that they would just leave me alone.

But then, a hard slap was delivered across my face. I swore to God that it stung like hell. In my whole life, no one ever dared to hit me like this. How could them.

"I said shut the fuck up!"

I eventually kept my mouth shut in order to stop the cruel beatings. The tears were already running down my cheeks like rivulets of rain. Being blindfolded, I couldn't see anything.

The people around me probably looked down at me. I was truly pathetic, crying so easily like a kid. I hoped that I could be strong but that wishy washy thought could never be true.

After a moment, my ears caught the sound of a door being opened. The room suddenly became eerily quite, as if someone that just entered the room was really had a great influence.

The heavy footsteps from the person was the only thing that I could hear. I gulped fearfully when the sound became nearer and clearer. This person was  definitely approaching me.

"Boss, this is his son."

Finally, the person opened my blindfold. I blinked a little  before my blurry vision became clearer again.

Lifting up my face, my jaw dropped once I made the eyes contact with the guy that smirked evilly at me.

Frankly, I never appreciated another man's appearance but this guy was a different case. He had a very sharp eyes, a strong jaw, and the black styled hair. Even though he was covered with the suit, I knew that he had a very good body. His black eyes were so mesmerizing that I couldn't help but drown into it.

"You're pretty cute, huh?"

I was snapped back into the reality when he grabbed my chin and adored my beaten  face. I was actually speechless for a second, before gaining my senses again.