CHAPTER 2!

"Hey you alright?" the man said with a cold face

"Yeah... What happened? Who are you?" You replied with a soft voice

"I don't know. I was just walking around at night like I usually do. You saw me and you just boom knocked out. My name's JAEHYUN by the way, and yours?"

"Thanks. Anyways I better get going and I'm Y/N" you said getting up from his bed.

You got up and walked up to the door. You were about to open the door. However Jaehyun moved from the chair to the door pretty quick, to block you from leaving.

"Can you move?"

"And who's going to make me move?"

"Can you just leave me alone? I have to go now."

" No miss. That's not how it works "

You took a few steps back after Jaehyun said that however he did the same thing. Each time you took a step back he would take a step closer to you.

"Please Sir, I'm babysitting for my sister In Law. I cant stay here. I have kids I need to watch"

"Nope, you're not leaving me"

"You can't keep me here forever. What do you want with me?" you said in a low, scared voice

" you know your pretty cute. I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend. Do you?" he asked

Before you could reply, he puts his lips on yours. You tried pushing him away, but the more you pushed him away the more his body came closer to yours. You had to admit you never really had a "Boyfriend" and this guy named Jaehyun's kiss was nice for your first. Suddenly he stopped the kiss, backed off... You managed to push him off and ran out the door, down the stairs and out of his house. You finally came home. The kids were crying by the time you were back. You immediately ran to them and save them hugs while carrying them each at a time...

Time Skips....

Your alarm woke you up it was 6am and you are going to school. How great right? You got ready, got your hair and those things done for school. You arrived at school, you noticed the group of boys kept starring at you. You looked away after you made eye contact with a guy who's tall,  with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Hey so you're the new girl Y\N right? says the guy who approached you

"Ahh yeah I guess you can day that"

"My names Mark Lee. It's nice to meet you"

*You both shake hands*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued! Sorry It took Me a long while to update this fan fiction. Hope this chapter isn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teaser for chp 3!
Mark and Y/N hangs out, later on she when she walks home the "Bullies" of the high school approaches her, they tried stabbing her...  However someone approaches and saves her. Will JAEHYUN or mark be the one to save her??? Or will it be someone else??? Stay tune to find out!