Chapter 4

Just when you heard your niece yelling.

"Aunty, aunty look there's a man laying down
right there. He's all in blood. Will he be okay?"

You came down stairs and looked out the window, you saw Jaehyun laying on the cement lifeless, so you decided to be nice even though he was creep and helped him into your house. For some reason seeing Jaehyun lifeless on the floor made you cry and made you think about how your brother died.

You managed to get him on the sofa some how. Now you grabbed a first aid and put wipes his blood from his head and face a bit. Now he actually looked more human than a zombie you thought to yourself. You put all the kids to sleep, while doing your homework once again. Then you get a text from mark...

Mark: Have you seen Jaehyun? It's really late you might be sleeping but I'm really worried about by hyung.

You: He's sleeping on my couch/sofa. Idk what happened to him but just come over and I'll just tell you lmao

Mark: what!?!? How did he get there?

You: I dunno flying obviously???

Mark: open your door

You: coming!

You opened the door and saw mark. He ran to Jaehyun.

Mark's POV
How did Jaehyun end up here? What happened? Why? I'm surprised that Jaehyun is actually "sleeping". He didn't even bother sleeping when we shared a dorm. He must like Y/N... hehe... wait till I let Haechan know ...

"Hey Y/N do you mind if Jaehyun stays here?"

"No I don't mind but my sister in law might. I don't know"

"Don't worry I'll let her know. Plus it's better for you. Jaehyun can protect you from people you don't like."

"Oh ... "

"Well I must get going... see you later Y/N"

"Okay bye. Walk safe!"

Both of you waved good bye. Then your sister in law walked in.

"Y/N why is our creepy neighbor in the house?"

" he's my friends friend. I saw him laying down by the front door in blood so I decided to be nice, and let him sleep there"

Your sister in law gave you a small lecture. You were surprised Jaehyun didn't hear a thing or at least wake up.

*time skips, time passes by, next morning*

"Y/N he's awake he's awake" your niece said...