Chapter 5

Then all of sudden you hear your baby nephew George crying in the living room, all of a sudden the crying stops. You walked over to the living room... finding out that George only cried because Jaehyun was in the living room and getting up to wash his face, George didn't want him leaving George by himself so he started crying. You never thought Jaehyun would look so nice carrying a baby. He looked husband material a bit, George didn't cry, he actually laughed and played around with Jaehyun.

" Hey Y/N? Are you going to Day Dream all day? You know we have to get back to school?" Jaehyun said with a confused face as he held George

"Oh my bad. Okay give me George and you can go home and get ready" you said trying to grab George

"But I like you." He said, and pulled away with George in his arms. George was only 8 months so he just laughed whenever Jaehyun seem to talk while facing him. Because he though Jaehyun's talking to him.

"Lol stop joking and give me the baby" you said kind of irritated

"I will if you promise to not be so friendly to other boys, Or I'm taking George to school and telling everyone your my wife and this is my son" he said with a smirk

"Fine, give me George." - Y/N

"Okay, thank you. I'll drive you to school." - Jaehyun

"No, I'm good. I can just take the bus like I usually do." - Y/N

"Are you still scared of what happened the other day?" - Jae

"Hell yea! Who wouldn't be?" - Y/N

"You're not! Why would you take me in your house if you don't trust me?" - Jae

"Because you were freaking bleeding on the floor in front of my house!" - Y/N

" see you at school then " - Jae

You peeked outside, right after you shut the door, and Jaehyun was already by his door opening the mail box...

"Aunty how come Jaehyun can move so quick? He has super speed..." - YOURE niece

"No he doesn't. He's just running probably"

"No aunty he didn't run" - You're niece

" Okay now go get ready for school"

"Okay I will Aunty"

*Gets text from Your sister In Law*

S.I.L (sis in law): Hey, can you bring George to school with you today? I'm sorry but it's due to difficulty I'm sorry sweetie.

You: no problem I'll take him to school with me! I'll watch him!!!

S.I.L( sis in law ): Ok thank you so much Y/N!!! I will be able to pick you up today! So please come to the pick up section later on.

You: I got cha! I will be there!

S.I.L (Sis in law): get there safe. I have to go back to work!

You: ok!

You got George ready, with his milk and formula, dippers and etc! You were about to walk your niece and older nephew (older than George) to school when Johnny pops up with his nice lookin car. You almost didn't recognize him at first.

"Hey Y/N do you need a ride?" - Johnny

"No im fine. I'll have to walk my niece and nephew to school which isn't far" you replied

"You accurate? It's a far walk" - Johnny

"Yeah Johnny, she's coming with me" - Jaehyun says walking up to you and Johnny.

Your nephew ran into jaehyun's car (The one older than George) so you just left Johnny and went with Jaehyun since he wouldn't exit jaehyun's car...

... Jaehyun dropped your niece and nephew off at school and now you were alone with Jaehyun and george. You play around with George to make the intense awkward ness go away, but it only made it more tense. When you arrived at school, you left Jaehyun and went to your class, you walked down the hall ways, you noticed a lot more guys tried talking to you. You finally got to your class and sat down.

"Oh my gosh look at that slut" said one of the popular girls staring at you in class because you were carrying George. She came up to you and slapped you. You slapped her back without hesitation. She threw a punch, but of course Jaehyun... some how got in front of you and blocked you and George, causing the girl who tried to punch you, hand bleed (His face facing you and his back facing the other girl).

"Don't you call Y/N a slut again. She's my wife. If you don't leave her alone. I won't hesitate to hurt you. That goes for everyone"... -Jaehyun

The other students looked scared... they ran out...

"You okay Y/N" Jaehyun said hugging you and George. "I'm right here, don't worry" Jaehyun says holding you tight. And there goes George smiling again at Jaehyun.

—————- I Also apologize for not updating twice a week as promised! ——————

What's up in the next few chapters! (Teaser) what will happen when mark finds out? How steamy will this love relationship get when Y/N doesn't admit her feelings???