Chapter 12

Nathan (Random Character + Jaehyun's Old roommate before shit happened lol): DUDE YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD FOOL OUR ASSES, IT WAS A PRANK!

Haechan: Welcome to the prank war!

Chenle : *Laughs in his dolphin voice?* (tf)

Jaehyun: why tf do you haters play around for?

Haechan: we weren't playing, it was a prank. Meaning it was a joke. If you still like Y/N you should definitely go back with her.

Johnny: DUDE IM FOR REAL

JENO: *waits until Jaehyun turns to speak to him*

Jisung: *Stares at Haechan and Jaehyun*

Jaehyun: She's getting married, I'm happy for her

______ Days pass by____

After a few days of being pranked things started changing. He began starving himself, not drinking blood, not even trying to take care of himself.

Someone's point of view:

Why is this even happening? Do you think this is too much? People change by time huh???

Sometimes Jaehyun will act like he's clueless but the thing is everyone knows including himself he can not let Y/N go.

"Hey do you mind if we talk?" Jisung says trying not to be shy

"Sure, what do you need?" You reply smiling back
* Note that jisung looks up to you because you spoil him and treat him like a little brother *

"So I'm wondering ... I know this isn't my life and stuff but I really care and love you as a sister and I am asking really from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry... but I'm wondering if Jaehyun takes you back would you accept him? Or do you really like zhengting???"

"I no longer love Jaehyun but it's the memories that follow. Me and zhengting are getting married, I have nothing to say to Jaehyun." Y/N says

"Okay I'm a little relief because I'm really confused on this love story. Do you need me to help out with anything around the house or me to do anything? Because I'm leaving in 2 hours." Jisung says

"I'm not in need of anything, if I need anything I'll call Zhengting to help me" - Y/N says smiling brightly

"Okay, I'm so happy for you" Chenle comes in

They both make snacks and ate them. Chenle made steam rice and they both left. Chenle is so nice and helpful you thought to yourself.

[ message received from Chenle ]

Chenle: HYUNG Y/N LIKES ZHU ZHENGTING OMG OMG OMG JAEHYUN LOST HIS FREAKING CHANCE!!!!

Lucas: BEACCCCHHHHHH WHAT ? Are you serious?

Chenle: Yeah, Jisung asked her and I overheard

Lucas: well looks like it's time for plan B.

Chenle: how are we going to be telling Johnny ? Because I thought zhengting does like y/n too?

Lucas: he does but he's willing to let her go if she chooses Jaehyun

Chenle: ... I'm salty ...

Lucas: don't pass it down to me, I have enough salt

Chenle: okay

Lucas: are you done???

Chenle: ...

Lucas: okk

Zhengting and Y/N went on a date, shopping.
Mark saw how happy you and zhengting were, knowing now that nothing will stop the both of you from loving each other. He watched from a distance, he left crying.

———————————————————————————

Hey, I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated anything, and such! Thank you so much for waiting for me to update my story! I promise the next chapter will be much better and the next chapter will be more clean and understanding!!! I've recently started posting and becoming an active youtuber so that's part of my now daily life. I've become more busy as time comes by, thank you so much for reading!!! Thank you for being so patient and waiting for me!! I love you guys!!