Meet Li Wenhan

Jaehyun: well how's your night?

You: I'm okay, just waiting for a friend

Jaehyun: Oh. Who's that ? He says with a cold shoulder

You: my boyfriend

Jaehyun: oh

Jaehyun left after that cold reply. You question why he was so mad. You then received a message from your Prince Charming.

You've received a message from Li Wenhan

Wenhan: Princess, where are you at?

You: I'm by the food area

Wenhan: I thought so. Do you want KFC after this?

You: No but I want some Korean Bbq

Wenhan: Okay, I see you

You run up to Wenhan and both of you hugged. Until you saw Jaehyun death Glare Wenhan from the corner of your eyes you kind of looked at him weirdly which caught Wenhan's attention. He then turned to Jaehyun, which Jaehyun turned away and a very tall guy popped up and waved at you. Wenhan then put his arms around your shoulders to let all the boys know you were his. After a while you left with Wenhan, he took you home to get dressed at your apartment that also had some of his belongings before heading out to get some Korean bbq. After that he dropped you off and went back from to resume his work.

You received a message from an unknown number

Unknown: Heyyyy are you okay?

You: who's this?

Unknown: it's Haechan how did you forget me already

You: oh that new kid

Unknown: and I see you with that new chick

You: Wenhan? He's an old and main chick

Haechan: so ooooo do you think my friend Jaehyun is good looking

You: * left on read *

Haechan: Y/NNNNNN ..... I'm bored help me with this

You: Tomorrow good night

Haechan: okay

For some reason you didn't know why he approached you while you were in the library but you thought it would be useful since he was good at art and your art skills sucked.

————————————————————————

Excuse my super late update. But If you had interest in Li Wenhan he's from the Kpop Group UNIQ, he recently was on the show Idol Producer Season 2 (the Chinese version of produce 101 Korea) and won. He's currently active as a member of Unine's leader & main visual. Anyways see y'all later. Sorry for the short chapter.