Chapter 15

"So hyung... I'm scared... I miss Y/N" - Haechan says balling out tears

"There's Nothing we could do. We'll just have to wait and see..." Lucas replied in a sad tone

"But it's not going to be the same, she won't remember how we are. What if she's mean and what if she's ... " Haechan says as he was cut off by one of his brothers

"What are you guys talking about?" Jaehyun says

"Jaehyun, back all those years ago. The day that Y/N died, A girl was born in Sacramento (A city in California, USA)." Lucas replied

Haechan just goes and sits in between the chairs of the table and start eating a bag of junk-food and his gummy bears like a baby listening to the tea again. Realizing that it wasn't a lie, you really are gone.

"Okay? And what does that have to do with Y/N? Babies are born everyday." He replied

"But there's more. A few days passed after Y/N's death. RM, Lin Yanjun and I were planning on a photoshoot... RM being kind of wreak-less he broke his finger and Yanjun nearly got sick, we ended up going to the hospital. Later on we heard a baby crying from the next door over. After noticing that the nurses came rushing in. Her mom had been murdered but however the baby wasn't, she stopped crying when she saw me but cried again when she saw rm and Yanjun. ...."

"Do you remember when Y/N was 18 and you bit her arm? Do you remember leaving teeth marks?"

"Yes I do remember" - Jaehyun replied to Lucas

"That baby had a birthmark in that exact spot. And it looked like the mark you left on Y/N"

Jaehyuns point of view:

It can't be Y/N can it? Why am I feeling so mixed of feelings right now? Why is this happening! I wish this was 18 years ago. If I had the chance to relive those days I would.

Y/N's Point of View:

Living in Sacramento sucked. I didn't hate the school, I just hated the people who went there since they weren't mature enough, and half the teachers can't teach or they're way too biased.

- Stacy & Kayla your best friends approaches you-
Stacy: Y/N OMG have you seen how handsome he is???
Y/N: Girl, you and your anime boys *laughs*
Stacy: boys these days only exists in those Chinese and Korean dramas.
Kayla: yeah that's why I'm single

As the school bell rang, everyone went to class. You entered your English class and sat down just when you were called to the office. What is it this time you thought to yourself, knowing it was probably something the office just needed you to give sign, take home and instead of mailing it. (Remember Your in college)

"Hello Y/N. I've heard you can speak some Korean correct?" - the principal asked

"Yes, But it's just basics I'm still learning" - you reply questioning why that question

"Well I was wondering if you can take mr. jung here on a tour! He's a new student on campus" - she said

"Um okay" - you replied

You glanced at him, he looked familiar but you couldn't make out where you met him. So you shrugged it off. You showed him around campus and where his classes were. Weirdly you had the same 2 classes with him.

"Hi, I'm Jaehyun and you are?" - He said

"I'm y/n" - you replied