Chapter 14 [Reborn]

"OMG, Help Jaehyun" you suddenly felt pain and started bleeding... you where then rushed to the hospital

Messaged received from Johnny

Johnny: Where is Zhengting??! Tell him to pick up his phone. This is a emergency!!! Y/N is on her way to the hospital there's been an accident!!!

Zeren (nex7): He's taking a shower right now, I'll get him right now!!! Which hospital is she headed to?

Johnny: *insert your hospital name*

Zeren: OKAY WE WILL BE THERE ASAP!!!!

After all that you've been through with your life you've decided to go. Nothing was going to stop you. You've had your time. The memories you've made were amazing, over the last years and months with Jaehyun and Zhengting made a huge difference. Zhengting showed you what a perfect family would be like. But sadly faith did not see your future with zhengting.

After arriving Johnny and Taeyong explained what happened to Zeren and Zhengting, he lost it. After a bit of time... the news suddenly came...

"sir, we're so sorry for your loss" the Doctor said

"is the baby??" zhengting was going to ask if the baby made it through but sadly the doctor cut him off and said no. Sadly the baby also did not make it.

When they pushed you, you actually hit the table pretty hard before Jaehyun caught you falling back. You were rushed to the hospital after looking Jaehyun in the eyes before you left. . . At your funeral Zhengting couldn't accept the fact that you've died. He couldn't forgive himself for not going with you. Jaehyun couldn't find himself, he was so mad he lied to you about his feelings and knowing you loved him. Knowing you left thinking he hated you, Jaehyun showed up at your funeral but left and stayed outside because he couldn't see you laying down in your coffin. Zhengting hugged you tightly before they burned you... and kept your ashes... Every other day Zhengting would visit your grave (of ashes) he would put flowers there, and talk to your ashes. He dearly missed you, he cried every single time. Jaehyun barely visited , but he wasn't taking care of himself either. When it reached your anniversary with him he came, when it reached the another of the day he first met you he came, on Valentine's Day he came, when it came to a anniversary of finding out you were pregnant he came. Xukun and RM already knew about everything that was happening, however they wanted to wait a bit more and release some information. RM knew Korea by the back of his heads and Xukun knew China like the back of his mind. They both continue to help out each other, by being great friends and brothers they were able to help out zhengting and Jaehyun over the years. Zhengting still loves you and showed it. Jaehyun also still loved you but remained Cold and shady. Before they knew it they both became the season, and you were like the world that spins, the reason why survive.

- 18 years went by -

Message received from Xukun:

Xukun: it's time? Don't you think?

RM: Yeah ...

Xukun: how will we approach them? How about postponing this until next week? I've heard zhengting is out this week and Jaehyun is out training with his friends

RM: yes that works out

Xukun: alright

RM: BEST FRIEND OK!!!

Yoongi: So your what with Xukun???

RM: it's about time they know about what happened 18 years ago. I'm hoping they don't over react. It honestly can go either way.

Yoongi: what am I missing???

Jimin and Dawon (SF9) said together: they're going to tell zhengting and Jaehyun that the day their gf died, there was a girl born in USA, California that looks similar to Y/N.

RM: Yeah that's pretty much the story...

Tae HYUNG: OMG FLIPS HAIR IM SHOOK MYSELF

JAEMIN (NCT): what?!!

Sorry for the tragic ness .... guys I promise the next chapter won't have deaths! But it may have more disappointments!!!