33; Something Completely Wrong

"Baby," she raised her face to meet mine, she smiled as she ran her hands through my hair, she laughed at the sight of grabbing her waist, she's gotten spelled.

I'm not sure if what i did was right or wrong, I'm smiling from ear to ear but deep inside I'm quirky, I've never tried this spell before, and trying it on my brother's wife isn't probably the saner thing to do, but the sparks pushed me back.

I let go of her and helped her sit on the bed, she was still smiling while looking at me, then she immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The moment i heard the door close was the moment i shot my eyes wide awake, Aphrodite came to my lap and i searched for Apollo, he was sleeping peacefully in is bed. Aphrodite licked my face and i hugged her, she smelt familiar to someone, that smell was indeed familiar.

"Aphrodite baby come here, come here," he motioned for her to approach him as she happily ran to him barking, i had Apollo in my lap patting his head and back, whenever we're around the dogs we act like we're parents, we picture ourselves as  parents literally. He held her up and threw her in the air as she falls in his arms afterwards, then Apollo went off my lap to him and Aphrodite, and he started to tug on his leg, quite jealous. I sat there watching, laughing at my beautiful family, that doesn't exist anymore.

As supposed of Edward's death, everything became lifeless, everyday i wake up facing the reason behind his death, he looked exactly like him but he had vicious senses, he breathes out fire and his demons cover up his vision as he gets blind, he inhales vengeance through his nose, one touch coming from his fingertips everything gives up the ghost.

Unlike waking up to Edward, waking up to Edward was waking up to a well made breakfast, to Elvis's songs, to limitless photographic memories and undiscovered portraits of art, waking up to Edward was a sudden dance after drinking wine and having dinner, or making cookies at 3 am because we were hungry and one of us would be craving cookies, waking up to Edward was having to laugh your butt off even if you didn't want to. When I used wake up to Edward i'd use to fall in love deeper and deeper.

Now I wake to someone whose typically the exact duplicate of him, same hairstyle and the exact color of eyes, liable features from the freckle above his lips, to the nose, to the size of his lips, to his arched eyebrows, his long long eyelashes, his tall figure, his
-not so skinny but I'm going to the gym-body. He's something completely different, completely wrong.

I left her sleeping as i went to the nearest restaurant to grab some food, we haven't been eating ever since Edward's death and it's the 3rd week by now, i knew she loved burgers and fries and milkshakes, so i brought some for us, and headed back to the maze of a mess.

I opened the door with my keys as i heard Aphrodite's and Apollo's barking and i smiled, then i heard her footsteps getting in contact with the floor, she appeared in the center of the living room. She tied her hair in a ponytail and wore a white dress, and two golden earrings and one golden ring with her wedding ring, and each one of them had an "E" engraved on them.

I don't know if she was trying to mess with me or something. I placed the food on the kitchen counter and went to her, grabbed her by the waist and kissed her forehead, then conducting electrical power to survive by kissing her lips, she kissed back and smiled.

"You brought food!" She exclaimed.

Through my bad English accent and overwhelming feeling i managed to say;

"It's your favorite, you haven't eaten in a while." She smiled and tugged on my arm as i hugged her from behind, leaving kisses all over her skin.

We unwrapped the food and devoured in pleasure, the food was indeed delicious and delightful.

She looked at me, holding back her laugh, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, confused.

She took out a napkin and wiped my nose.

"Done."

We finished eating as i stood up, threw the left overs and put the dogs' food for them to eat.

"I'm tired and i want to sleep, thank you for feeding me," I approached him and wrapped my arms around her shoulders from behind, sipping the last sips of his smoothie.

"I'm always available if you wanted to talk," I whispered in his ear and scurried to the room and locked the door.

"Holy shit." I washed my face and took a very quick shower, removing all his marks on me, removing his scent off me.

I searched for the spell book and luckily I've found it.

"Spell number 198;
The spell of the ending, the spell of winning.

3 yellow items and a person is the only thing that would end the switch, the last one who keeps the spell book has a map hidden in between the pages of this book. Once you find the 3 yellow items the spell would be partially ended, meeting the person in the last destination would end the switch completely. The person you'd meet is the one you'd stay with forever, you'd feel his presence from the beginning, the third person would disappear and the two of you would be left. The three yellow items are,

1. A yellow bottle in the streets of Dubai, United Emirates. It's placed next specifically in the Dubai Mall's parking lot, number 6 lot C.
2. A yellow flower in the fields of Malaysia, specifically in the capital's most greenish field.
3. The last yellow item is a yellow antique video camera, in Jerusalem, Palestine. Along the bridge facing the most poplar church in Jerusalem.
For what its worth, once the 3 items are found, chances of elimination of the spell are possible. Last but not least, the person you'd meet is in Barcelona, Spain."

I immediately packed my bags and placed them under my bed, i unlocked the door, and texted Tania to book me the flights.

"I want to talk."

——-
I missed you all so much! Thank you for 1.22K! I love you all!!