Chapter 5

Sophia.

Sophia.

Sophia.

That name is perfect.

I hadn't realised until today that a name could be perfect.. But it is. Just listen to the sound of it. Sophia.

'Ok shut up now.' I thought to myself, instantly stopping any obscure thoughts that may have passed through my head.

"How come I didn't know her prongs? I know all hot girls. It's something I pride myself on." I said arrogantly.

Did I just call myself arrogant... Again?

No. This can't be happening. She is just hot, that's all. And I'm baffled by the fact that I didn't already notice her.... Baffled. Baffled. Haha that's a funny word.

"Hey prongs!! Baffled! Isn't that a funny word?" I interrupted before he answered my previous question.

He sighed heavily. Wow. Buzzkill much. Since the start of 7th year he has been so sensible. It's irritating. Stupid head boy role. "Yes padfoot, it is a funny word." He said condescendingly. "And you haven't noticed her before because you are too busy chasing the sluts of the school."

"Wow... What crawled up your butt and died?"

"Well it is true. Isn't it moony?" He turned to the other marauder.

"Do not bring me into this James. I am reading." Remus stated.

At that moment I heard her laugh again. I shushed them while trying to locate the source of the beautiful sound. On the sofas. There she is, in all her glory. 'Stop thinking this way, padfoot. You idiot.' I think to myself.

She is just a girl. A very attractive girl. With nice eyes. And a melodic laugh. And the perfect figure. And a funny sense of humour. That's all.