Miss Fairy Tail Beauty Pageant

Happy told Lucy about the girls beauty pageant so she signed up. When every girl had went up and showed their talent she came out wearing this:

She was about to start until Evergreen came out and started talking then she had stoned Lucy and the other girls

She was about to start until Evergreen came out and started talking then she had stoned Lucy and the other girls. Laxus had then came out and started saying something to Fairy Tail about him taking over. Everybody could leave except for Gramps, Natsu, Gajeel, and the girls stoned.

Gramps- Let's hope they stop them.

Natsu- Hey Gramps look?

Gramps- At what?

Natsu- At one of the girls stones. Look at Lucy's stone it's glowing red and cracking.

Gajeel- Ger stone is cracking as well.

Next thing you know Lucy stone was cracked then Lucy came out.

Lucy- Well that didn't hold me back.

Natsu- How did you do that???

Lucy- All I did was heat up my body then the stone cracked.

Gajeel- Wait that means if you cracked your stone and got out then can you crack theirs?

Lucy- Yeah.

Natsu- I'll help.

Lucy- Just a touch then their released okay. Don't go all out.

Natsu- Got it.

Lucy and Natsu had cracked every stone then the girls were released.

Cana- Okay lets go kick the Thunder God Legions butts.

Lucy was about to leave until she was shocked by the barrier.

Lucy- WHAT?????

Everybody could go through except Gramps, Natsu, Gajeel, and Lucy.

Levy- I'll try and un do the barrier, but I'm gonna need time.

Gramps- Okay child.

Gajeel- Get to work.

Levy has a lot of books surrounding her then she was trying to find a spell to un do it. Gajeel and Natsu kept arguing, Gramps had tick marks, and Lucy was just thinking. Finally Levy found the spell then she castes it and the mages went through. Lucy was walking then she saw Bislow.

Bislow- Looks like I'm dealing with scarlet.

Lucy- Looks like I'm going against a pervert.

The Babies- DON'T CALL OUR DADDY THAT!!!

Lucy had got into fighting position then she came at Bislow.  Bislow babies came at her and tried to hit her, but couldn't because Lucy dodged their attacks easily . Lucy punched and kicked his babies then she came at Bislow and knocked him out.

Lucy- Never mess with a red head person. Now where is Sparky.

Bislow- His name is Laxus, and I want tell you anything.

Lucy- Okay. Fine then will have to do this the hard way.

Lucy walked over to Bislow and took off his helmet.

Lucy- Guess I'll just have to destroy this.

Bislow- NO!!!

Lucy- Then tell me.

Bislow- At the church.

Lucy dropped his helmet then she head over to
the church. Once Lucy got there she was mad because he wasn't there then she felt magic energy coming from a building then she headed towards the building. She walked to the building then she saw Natsu and Gajeel twitching on the ground and Laxus smirking.
Lucy had walked in .

Natsu- Lucy he'll hit you with lighting.

Lucy- Good.

Lucy came at him quick and he had lighting sparking and he had tried to hit her but couldn't then she kicked him in the guts and punched him on the jaw.

Laxus had hit Lucy with lighting, but she was not affected. Laxus was shocked then Lucy punched him again which caused him to bleed then he was down.

Lucy- Don't ever hurt my friends or family. Especially my sister.

Laxus- Who is your sister?

Lucy- Erza.

Levy had then came.

Levy- Y'all took him out?

Lucy- Yeah. Let's get to the guild quick.

Everybody had got to the guild then were bandage up. Lucy walked over to Erza.

Lucy- You okay?

Erza- Yeah. You okay from fighting Laxus?

Lucy- Yeah.

Laxus came and talked to Gramps then left the guild. The parade went on and at the end Fairy Tail threw up their symbol Laxus made up.

Thank you for reading 📖