Follow the Frogie

Lucy made it to her hotel and saw Natsu waiting on her.

"So you ready to spy on Frosch", asked Natsu.

"Yeah", answered Lucy.

"And what are you wearing", asked Natsu.

Lucy wearing:

"A skirt Natsu", answered Lucy

Both left the apartment and went around Corcus searching for Frosch.

"I'm going into air form to get through the crowd faster", said Lucy.

"Connect me with you", asked Natsu.

"Okay, but cha gotta hold on tight", said Lucy.

Lucy touched Natsu then she went into air form and they looked all around and finally found the cat dressed in a frog costume  chasing a frog about to get hit by a carriage. Both wizards saw Rogue getting motion sickness and laughed and they needed to get to Frosch so the they Lucy rushed down there to Frosch leaving Natsu to fall and used her water shield to protect Frosch from getting hit. He didn't notice Lucy who dibthat and she went back into air form and caught Natsu then since it was hard for him she went into fire form which Natsu could connect to since he was a fire mage. They then saw there friends Wendy and Carla at the swim section and Gajeel and Panther Lily at the gadget section playing and eating it. Then they saw four wizards from Sabertooth going towards them. "Okay Lucy I can not handle being in your air form, I need to be connected in fire form with you", complained/explained Natsu. "Fine", said Lucy. Lucy went into fire form which made it easy for Natsu to connect in fire form. Both of the two mages then followed him in the alley then they saw Frosch get block by Frog Catchers. "Hey boys this will do good", said one of the men. They had chased and were about to catch him until Natsu and Lucy appeared then one of the men caught her and Natsu pound his fist together. "Play time is over boys", said Natsu. "Yeah and that's not how you catch a date", said Lucy coming from under the net.
"Mind your own business freaks", said the leader of the group. "Well they've asked for it", said Lucy. Lucy and Natsu came at the men. Natsu used fire to hit them and a lot tried to hit Lucy, but she punched them lightly and blood came from there lips. "That'll teach them to follow directions ", said Lucy. "What happened to the little frog", asked Natsu. "It's a cat, a.k.a also a exceed", explained Lucy. "Right, but we gotta get back on track", said Natsu.

"Yeah the Evil Rogue asked me to do one task and that was to protect Frosch when the year pass by ", explained Lucy.

"Even though you barely know the guy", asked Natsu.

"Yeah even if I barely know him, because even though that exceed could be creepy sometimes and he tried to kill me I'm still going to watch over the little exceed, now let's get going", said Lucy.

Both wizards kind of didn't know that the four from Sabertooth heard them:

With the four from Sabertooth

"She still wants to protect him even though she doesn't have to and after all my evil self tried to do to her", said Rogue shocked because of what Lucy said.

"She's really nice", said Yukino remembering what Lucy helped her with yesterday.

"Yeah I promise you we might be rivals with Fairy Tail and they might get along with all the Light guilds,  but they always got there nakama's backs. They even have the other guilds backs", said Sting.

"You and Yukino are both right, although I am curious what will happen to him in one year", said Rogue wondering.

"Well whatever it is it ain't good", said Lector.

Back with Natsu and Lucy

TimeSkip it was night time

"Are we done yet", asked a kind of tired Natsu.

"Almost", said Lucy.

It to when they both saw Frosch in front of Fairy Tail instead of Sabertooth . Then they saw Frosch fall down to the ground sleeping. Then Natsu and Lucy heard somebody yell out
" THAT'S THE WRONG GUILD ", said the person who yelled it out.

Natsu and Lucy followed the sound and saw Sting, Rogue, Lector, and Yukino.

"Let me guess you guys were following Frosch weren't you ", asked Lucy.

"Yeah, but thank you Lucy and Natsu, for keeping him safe", said Rogue.

"No problem, but I think you better get him before somebody else takes him", said Lucy.

The four nodded then they took Frosch back to the guild.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Previously off the next chapter

Lucy was crying 😭