First Day at Fiore Academy

It was a normal day at Fairy Tail until one of the massagers came in from the Magic Council. The frog gave Gramps a letter then Gramps read it then had jumped on stage.

"LISTEN UP BRATS", yelled Gramps getting everybody attention. "The Magic Council had sent us a letter saying every guild in Fiore must attend Fiore Academy ", everybody nodded.

"And why do we have to go to school ", asked Natsu.

"Because the Council said we were the dumbest and most destructive guild in Fiore", said Gramps. "Plus there will be other guilds and all of y'all will be living in dorms", said Gramps.

"Who are the other guilds ", asked Mirajane.

"Hmm let's see there's........

Fairy Tail

Sabertooth

Mermaid Heel

Blue Peaguses

Quattro Cerberus

Tartus

Lamia Scale

Raven Tail

and others", said Gramps naming the other guilds. "So are you guys ready", asked Gramps. The whole guild nodded then Gramps chanted out a spell and everybody in Fairy Tail was at Fiore Academy.

"Welcome to Fiore Academy where all guilds are at", said Gramps. "Go inside, find your dorms and get your schedules", said Gramps giving out instruction.

Everybody went inside then Lucy was trying to find her dorm and she finally did. She walked inside to find Yukino setting up.

"Hey Yukino this your dorm", asked Lucy.

"Yes, and I guess your my roommate Lucy", said Yukino. "Through the door is your room", said Yukino pointing to the other door. Lucy nodded then went through the door and started setting up her room.

She went down to go get her schedule then she went to her class

She went down to go get her schedule then she went to her class. She was in Guildarts class which was English. She sat down behind her sister then everybody came in the classroom.

"Okay I'm gonna call out attendance ", said Guildarts.

Levy (here)

Erza(here)

Laxus(here)

Natsu(here)

Gray(here)

Lucy(here)

Gajeel (here)

Mirajane (here)

Elfman(here)

Lisanna (here)