Tartus Attack

When Lucy and Jellal got there along with some of the prisoners they bumped into the Fairy Tail group.

"You guys made it", said Gramps.

"Yes what's going on here", asked Jellal.

"Were being attacked by a dark guild ", said Elfman.

"Lucy go check on the other group I'm not getting any connection from them", said Warren. Lucy nods then takes off. Lucy ran quick over then she saw everybody covered in red not moving. She jumped down then she saw a demon. He smirked at then she looked at him.

"Well all I gotta do is finish you off", said Jackal smirking.

Jackal threw his attacks at Lucy and there was a big explosion and smoke everywhere. Jackal laughed and was about to leave until the smoke cleared and there was a water shield around Lucy. Jackal was shocked to see she blocked his attack. Jackal then started throwing a lot of his explosions at her and nothing happened until his explosion were being absorb by her.

"WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.........Who are you", asked Jackal shocked.

"I'm Lucy Scarlet....Elemental Mage.... and a SS-Class wizard", said Lucy. Jackal eyes widen then Lucy formed a bow and arrows then she targeted it at Jackal. She shot then all her arrows went right through him. Lucy smiled then all her friends were un forced out the red stuff covering them. Another demon came and he saw Jackal on the ground dead then he saw Lucy and he threw a attack at her until Gajeel blocked it. "You okay Lucy", asked Gajeel. "Yeah can you take him on", asked Lucy. "Yeah", answered Gajeel. Other demons came at them and the other mages with them took them on.

TimeSkip

All of them were down except for Gajeel and Lucy. Then there was a over flow with the water and everybody was knocked out. Lucy was fighting the demon as well then Gajeel couldn't breathe then Levy came and gave him air. She was going to save everybody else, but then she ran out of air. Lucy decided to leave the demon to Gajeel since he said he could handle it and Lucy went to go save everybody else. She got everybody out of the water and healed them then Gajeel came out and the water went down and they all landed back on the ground.

"We did it", said Gajeel.

"Yeah and were-", Lucy said getting cut off by her falling to her knees along with Gajeel and Natsu. "What's happening ", asked Natsu. "I don't know", said Gajeel.

"Are you three okay", asked Levy.

"No", answered Natsu, Lucy, and Gajeel.

"I feel venom", said Lucy. Lucy was changing colors to blue, red, green, and white. Lucy tattoos were glowing then Gajeel and Natsu roared and Dragons came out. Lucy was still on the ground vibrating then Natsu went to chase after Igneel. Levy and Juvia ran by Lucy side then Lucy stopped. She was falling to the ground until she saw Acnologica . She got up angry then she ran towards the dragon and jumped up high in the air. Acnologica went into human form and started attacking Lucy. Lucy tried her best to dodge his attacks. Acnologica then punched her and grabbed hold of her neck and slammed her to the ground.

"You know your just like your just like Rachel, you really wanna know why I killed her", said Acnologica making Lucy eyes widen. "She cared about you so much she gave up her life for yours and your mother she never liked you that's why she tried to kill you and Erza. And Simon left you because of me. You as a kid people never wanted you to be around them because of the monster in you. Rachel was even weak that day she DIED!", said Acnologica .

Lucy eyes were on fire and she was not happy. Her appearance was no different.

Lucy appearance now:

Lucy punched Acnologica then threw him in the air and he went into his dragon form

Lucy punched Acnologica then threw him in the air and he went into his dragon form. Lucy formed wings behind her back then she came at the dude with the sword she made by blood. He looked her straight in the eye and came at her and she did with him. He blew a death attack at her and she dodged and then when Acnologica looked at her she smirked and he looked at his chest and his heart was gone. Lucy came at him and sliced him.

"You never talk about Rachel like that or even mess up my life", said Lucy crying then she was on fire screaming until she felt a touch. It was Erza who touched her then she hugged her little sister. "It's okay Lucy", said Erza hugging her sister . Lucy had then stopped crying and smiled at her sister. "Come let's head towards the others ", said Erza.
Lucy nodded then they both were walking until they saw Sabertooth Twin Dragons, the exceeds, and Minerva .

"Thank you guys for coming, but what made you come",asked Erza.

"It was that letter you sent us ", said Sting.

Erza now remembering.

"Now I remember I had forgot about it", said Erza.

"About that letter, your hand writing ", said Lector. "It was pretty weird like a psycho wrote it", said Lector. "Yeah even Yukino tried to read it and she passed out", said Frosch. Lucy chuckled. "Yes even Rufus himself passed out from it, but luckily he found out what it said", said Rogue. Lucy busted out laughing then Erza glared at her. "Say no more, but do you still have that letter", asked Erza. "Yeah", said Sting handing it over to her. Erza took it then gave it to Lucy.

"How about you read it",said Erza .

"Okay", said Lucy. "Sting and Rogue we need your help we have a demon situation with a dark guild, hurry quick", said Lucy reading the letter.

"How could you read it without passing out",asked Rogue.

"Because that's my sister I know her handwriting ", said Lucy.

"Well let's head over to the group", they all nod then while they were walking Erza asked Lucy a question.

"Lucy where were you ", asked Erza.

"Jellal asked me to help him with some prisoners and I agreed", said Lucy.

"Why are you wearing a strapless black bra and a mini tight black skirt", asked Lector.

"Because I was in the water trying to save everybody ", answered Lucy. "Why is everybody always asking about my clothes", asked Lucy.

"I don't think nothing is wrong with your clothes", said Sting.

"Thanks Sting ", said Lucy.

They all finally made it to the group where they found the dragons talking to there children then they ran over there except for Lucy. Lucy went and sat down the she formed a sword and looked at it. She then saw Rachel and smiled .

Thank you for reading 📖