The Invasion

The wizards had to attack a dark guild. Gray and Lucy had ran into Ultear and her and Gray started to battle. He threw a lot of ice attacks at her and she was dodging almost all of them and Lucy was watching then Ultear threw an attack Gray and he was in pain then Ultear came at Lucy with a sword in her hand then when she was about to hit Lucy....Lucy dodged her swing then every time Ultear tried to hit her or use magic on her, Lucy would dodged them easily then she rushed at Lucy. Ultear came close to Lucy then Lucy punched her which caused her jaw to bleed and also go down. Lucy ran over to Gray then healed him.

The two found their friends and saw a dragon. Once Lucy saw the dragon she was shocked in what she just saw because that was the dragon that killed Rachel and destroyed her home. The dragon looked at her right in the eye once he did it. Lucy could never forget that day and what happened. She saw Gramps trying to hold down the dragon,but couldn't . Everybody had came and attacked the dragon, but he didn't have an affect on it. Lucy threw really big sharp ice attacks that made the dragon be in a little bit of pain.

TimeSkip Lucy and Natsu battling Hades

Both mages were on the ground then Hades was about to throw a death attack at the two mages until Laxus hit Hades then started battling him. Natsu and Lucy had re grained their energy back then Natsu hit a Fire Lighting Dragon roar at Hades and he was down.

The three mages made it  back to the group then the dragon hit an attack at Erza and she was in pain then Lucy was angry. Her body started going blending into water form ad nobody couldn't see her then the water that surrounded the island was being controlled by Lucy. Lucy was in the water in her water form blending in and controlling the water then she started hitting water attacks at Acnologia. Acnologia shot an attack at Lucy then Lucy thew a very big and sharp ice at Acnologia and it made a big scratch on his chest then she feel down and Natsu caught her.

Gramps- Look here kids. We can't destroy or kill this dragon.  It'll just kill us all.

Lucy- Were Fairy Tail wizards. We stay together and die together as a guild, friends, and family.

Everybody nod then formed a big circle and holded hands. The dragon shot at them then the island was destroyed, but also shield and went under water.

Thank you for reading