Blue Peagusses

Team Natsu was going to have a day with Blue Peaguses. Natsu brung back a egg that cracked and out came a cute fluffy green creature. Natsu named him "Kimo". Gramps transported Team Natsu (except for Wendy and Carla) to Blue Peaguses guild hall. Once the five got there they were greeted by the guild master and Ichiya team. They were to work as host for two hours then go to Mermaid Heel and work as a waitress there. When they all got dress to be a host Lucy and Erza were doing good because a lot of men and women gave them large tips. On the other hand Natsu and Gray were getting yelled at by the customers because they either kept talking back/ giving them the wrong food/ giving them glares. Then they all had to leave to go to Mermaid Heel, but before they did Lucy went to the library and searched up Kimo.  They left and went where Mermaid Heel was and dressed Natsu and Gray into lady uniforms and wigs. Kargura asked Lucy about her and Simon relationship and Lucy told her that Simon broke up with her and Kargura was really confused because she knew Lucy was good for her brother. Then Natsu and Gray broke cover of the woman act and was asked to leave. When Team Natsu was at Blue Peaguses they were asked by Ichiya team to help them with a sinking island.  They got on a big boat and went over to the island. Team Natsu and some of the Blue Peaguses members went on the island and Lucy said she would go in water form and hold up the island. She unzipped her dress and all she had on was a strapless black bra and a mini tight black skirt. All the men blushed.

"You sure you can hold it up", asked Erza.

"Yeah", said Lucy jumping in.

While the wizards were finding information the Magic Council guards and Sabertooth Twin Dragons appeared on the boat to see if there was a problem going on and it was.

With Lucy

Lucy POV

I was holding up the island until I saw a water monster. There was a figure on the back of its back and I was about to see who it was until I was shot by magic and I suddenly let go of the bottom of the island. I could feel the magic energy the figure had. Then I felt magic coming my way and dodged it. Then I sort of saw the figure hit the island.

Erza POV

We found the information we needed then the island started shaking. I thought Lucy was holding it up. Then suddenly rocks started dropping and we were now trapped. Suddenly Mest appeared and he told us all he can take one at a time. We left Kimo on the island because he was supposed to protect it and we were now all on the boat and a water monster appeared from underwater. The wizards and guards attacked it then the monster shot some kind of spit at the guards and they were affected by it. Everybody was shocked when the water was bubbling and then it came up and formed a lady. That lady was Lucy and Lucy looked mad.

Lucy stumped and a rock came up making the monster go high up in the air and Lucy threw a sharp thin ice at the monster which caused it to die. She went back into regular form and jumped on the boat and she had a cut on her stomach. Erza ran over to her sister then helped her to sit down.

"What happened Lucy", asked Erza worried.

"It was a figure who attacked me and he or she kept hitting magic at me until was deep down",said Lucy.

"It sounds like the figure was trying to kill you", said Rogue.

"Who would want to kill sweet Lucy", said Sting.

"Don't know ", said Lucy.

" Well let's head back to the guild and will talk about this, Lucy can you do that lighting transportation thing", asked Natsu.

"Yeah", answered Lucy.

Team Natsu had gathered around Lucy and Lucy transported them all to the guild. Lucy left and went to her and Erza apartment at Fairy Heel.  Lucy had her feet tucked in on her bed. Erza then came in and sat on Lucy bed.

"Lucy I know you were uncomfortable telling everybody who would want to kill you, but you can tell me", said Erza.

"Okay the person who would want to kill me is Acnologica", said Lucy.

"Then it must of been him", said Erza inferring.

"It couldn't be him because the figure magic energy was higher then his some how", said Lucy.

"Then who could it be", asked Erza confused.

"Whoever it is that is living among us is probably powerful ", said Lucy.

"When they mess with one of us they mess with all of us", said Erza. "Don't worry Fairy Tail and I got your back", said Erza.

Lucy had nodded then Erza hugged her little twin sister and Lucy hugged back.

At the island

The figure eyes showed from above the water.

???- Clever,clever Lucy. You will be dead soon.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖