The Drama that went on in Eldolos

When Happy and Carla discovered where they came from they went their to go save their friends along with Natsu, Lucy, and Wendy.

On Erza side

Erza was looking through a book trying to find something then she saw her little young self past by asking did she see two boys and Erza told her then she asked if she was going to apologize. The little Erza was confident that she wasn't going to apologize, but Erza knew she would. Then she saw another red head hurl and it was Lucy carrying a very,very, very small coffin. Erza had decided to follow the little girl. Little Lucy went into the forest then she was digging a hole in the ground then she put the coffin in the hole. Erza had then walked up to Lucy.

Erza- I thought you were supposed to be on the island.

Lucy- I am.

Erza- What's in the coffin???

Lucy- Something part of my memory. Nobody wasn't actually supposed to see me while I'm casting the spell and my spirit is here.

Erza- I see.

Little Lucy- Now go. You need to get back to your friends.

Erza nods then goes.

Time Skip

Lucy laughed when they told her Jellal was king then Jellal and Natsu had their fight and the others and at the end Lisanna returned home with Fairy Tail.