Prolouge

--------

--------

"Cordelia!!! Cordelia!!" your younger self shouts from the rooftops.

"Cordelia-ahhhh" you trip over something huge falling face first on the ground.

"Well that hurt...huh what is that?" You questioned yourself. It was an egg and it looked like it was hatching.

You watched carefully as each little egg piece broke off revealing a yellow cat with wings?!

"Hi!" The yellow flying creature says to you.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)! Hmmm do you have a name?" You asked the cat.

"No but you could give me one!" It says smiling. It's smile was bright it could light up a room and for some reason it made you super happy!

"Hmm I'll name you Joy!" You say hugging the cat tightly.

---

You and Joy walked around everywhere. You were trying to find your dragon mom Cordelia. She was the queens of the dragons her husband was Igneel the fire king dragon. Cordelia taught you Water dragon slayer magic, she trained you hard each day. Cordelia wasn't always in the picture though.

You were a princess of the land of Androse, it was a peaceful city known for their parties. That all  changed when Acnologia came along and destroyed everything and everyone you ever loved.

"(Y/N) look!" Joy says pointing at a city. The city of Magnolia.

You walked into town, it was filled with a diversity of people. Everyone seemed to be smiling and having fun.

You walked a couple more blocks until you saw this building with the sign "Fairy Tail".

"Well...aren't you gonna go in?" A voice said. You turned around to see a girl with bright red hair.

"Oh I don't know..." you said looking down at your feet.

"Hmm you look familiar maybe master would know, come inside! My name is Erza by the way." The girl with red hair says while taking my hand.

She leads me and Joy into the rowdy building. There were two boys fighting and a girl with brown hair laughing at them. 3 people with white hair siblings you a assumed talking and smiling.

Erza led you to a man with a beer in his hand.

"Master I found some people here! She looks quite familiar doesn't she??" Erza says looking at me intently.

"She sure does...wait are you the princess of Androse?" The little man asks.

"Yeah what gave it away the head chain on my (H/C) hair?" You asked sarcastically.

The old man makes a slight "hmph" and ignores my remark.

"Whats your name child?"  The man asks.

" (Y/N) (L/N)" you say.

"Well (Y/N) welcome to fairy tail! The  number one wizard guild in Magnolia and your new home!" He says smiling at me.

You smile back, this was now your new home!

-------

15 years later

You look at the lilac fairy tail emblem on your right of your waist going back through your memories.

"Whatcha thinking about (Y/N)?" Joy asks plopping on your head.

"I just can't believe we're back in Fairy Tail after 7 years of being under a spell on that island." you say sighing.

"I know you haven't even aged your still 19..." Joy says as she drinks her drink.

"And yet I'm still single!!" You slam your head down on the table groaning.

"Well you don't have to be.." you hear that familiar annoying voice.

Bickslow

"You know I'm always available" he comes from behind and wraps his arms around your waist. 

His baby's repeat available after him.

You start to growl.

You then punch him in his face and yell "THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM EVER DOING THAT YOU PERV!"

Panther Lily comes up and brings flowers to Joy.

"Not a chance Lily." She rolls her eyes.

Lily pours and walks away crying to Gajeel.

"Did I smell bad??" Lily weeps.

"Hey water princess control your cat will ya or I'll fight ya!" Gajeel calls you out.

You pause and turn your head slowly.

"What was that?" You give him a death eye.

"Nothing at all heheh" Gajeel panics.

Yep just another day at Fairy Tail