sixteen

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah Happy?" You respond.

You and the rest of your team were coming back from the grand magic games in the capital of Fiore.

"Are you and Sting in looove?" Happy ask obnoxiously.

You choke on your water, tears were streaming from your face due to it and you were blushing.

"Jeez Happy don't kill the girl!" Carla scolds him.

"It's fine Carla really, but love I wouldn't exactly say that but we are dating hehe..." you respond holding your hand behind your neck.

"Wow (Y/N) got a boyfriend before me Aquarius is gonna get a laugh out of this." Lucy sighs.

"Well I think it's pretty sweet." Erza smiles patting you on the back.

"Yeah....it is..." you look out the window of the carriage and see the Sabertooth guild.

Suddenly the carriage stops.

"Is everything okay?" You looks around to everyone confused.

"Just go ahead and go see him already, just make sure your back by 11" Gray smirks at you.

"What are you my mother??" You laugh and get out the carriage running to the Sabertooth guild.

You knock on the door and wait.

Yukino opens up.

"Oh (Y/N) it's you!" She says hugging you.

So after all that chaos Yukino obviously chose to got back to Sabertooth. Which was nice considering she's had the most history there.

"Hey Yukino is Sting around?" You ask her.

"Why don't you turn around and find out?" A familiar voice says behind you.

You turn around to see Sting grinning, you race up to him and kiss him.

"Get a room!" Orga groans.

You giggle and grab Stings hand, pulling him away.

"Wait a minute where are we going!?" He says taken aback by the force.

"On a date duh! I'll bring him back soon that's okay right Rouge??" You say passing Rouge.

"I-I guess?" He says giving you a bewildered look.

"Thanks!!" You run off with Sting laughing.

—————

"And were out here in the woods because...?" Sting questions.

"You'll find out genius." You say holding his hand gently.

After a few more minutes of walking you reach the spot.

"We're finally here drama queen." You says chuckling.

"And where exactly is here again?" He looks at you confused.

"It's where we met while I was training, and you so rudely interrupted me." You lightly punch his shoulder.

"Ohhhh now I remember and then I saw you half naked." He smirks.

You slowly walk near the water start taking off your top and bottoms.

"Well Sting are you gonna join me or not." You look back at him.

He stands there blushing and frozen from shock.

You jump in the water feeling the cool sensation and your powers running wild. You felt home.

You feel Sting jump in the water as well, also naked...

You come up for air at the same time as him and you both stare at each other with loving eyes.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he puts his arms around your waist.

"You are amazing you know that?" You say to him putting your forehead to his.

"Yeah I've heard that a couple times now" he says teasing you.

You share a sweet kiss under the sunset. His sweet lips in-sync with yours.

You pull back out of breath. You smile up to him.

"Your the water to my light and I'm so glad your mine (Y/N)" he says blushing and looks away.

"Your so corny no wonder why I like you." You kiss again and again enjoying the night.

~ end of book 1

Can't believe this is the end of the first book! The second book should be coming up really really soon I hope to have it up by tonight. Its should be taking place around TATAROS and around the beginning of  Alvarez arc and that means there will be a book 3. (So there will be many many spoilers just a warning!!) thank you all for supporting the first book and I'm hoping to make a Laxus book soon!