ten

—————

—————

This day just went to complete shit for you.

"Cheer up (Y/N) you know I don't like you sad or upset." Joy says snuggling up to you.

"I can't believe I just actually fell for him like that Joy..I knew I should've just kept my guard up." You huff in annoyance.

There's a soft knock at the door.

"Hope you don't mind I brought ice cream!" Mirajane pops in the room grinning from ear to ear.

"Mira!" Joy flys over to her plopping on her shoulder.

You take the ice cream from her and eat it immediately. "Mira did I ever tell you that  you're the best."

"I'm sure you've mentioned it a couple times. So you wanna talk about it?" She asks.

"What is there to tell? I liked a guy and I found out he was just a jerk." The words come out bluntly.

"But obviously you haven't seen the bad parts on him have you, is he really nice?" Mirajane asks while combing her hands through your soft hair.

"Yeah he was very..sweet to me." You smile to yourself.

"Well why don't you just talk to him tomorrow?" Mirajane suggests.

"Mira I can't! I said I hate the guy in front of thousands of people!" You shriek.

"(Y/N) I'm sure he understands why your upset and if he doesn't then just forget about him. Now you need to rest."

"But what about the games, and shouldn't you be there now??" You ask.

"Oh that's what meant to tell you, since raven tail was disqualified fairy tail had to combine the two teams your used as a reserved member." Mirajane explains.

"R-re-reserved..." your jaw drops and eyes go dark.

"Uh...(Y/N).." Mirajane pokes your face.

——————
After your 4 hour nap.

You found out Natsu and Gajeel won against Sting and Rouge today and it was currently night time. You decided to go down to the bar and celebrate.

"Hey everyone!" You walk in the bar with Joy in your arms.

"(Y/N) glad your here!" Bixlow puts his arms around you.