three

-------------

  -------------

You and the rest of the guild made it to Crocus for the Grand Magic Games. You were there for moral support since Fairy Tail is gonna need it. You weren't participating in the games since that would be too many dragon slayers on the team, since Natsu and Wendy are on the team as well. Speaking of which you haven't seen Wendy in quite a while.

You are currently walking with Lisanna and Elfman to the teams room with snacks.

Joy pops in first, "Hey everyone!!" She smiles brightly flying around.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" Gray asks.

"Oh were just bringing some snacks for you all" Lisanna says cheerfully.

"Yeah like real men!" Elfman cheers out.

"Elfman I swear there's something wrong with you." You roll your eyes jokingly.

"Anyways have any of you seen Wendy? It's getting close to the curfew." Erza asks.

Now that's definitely a red flag! You know Wendy can get a bit careless at times but Carla was with her as well so it doesn't make since.

"You mean she hasn't made it back yet?" You ask worryingly.

"Sadly no" Lucy says frowning.

Suddenly the clock strikes 12 and the middle of the capital starts to light up.

"What's happening?" Natsu asks while everyone runs out into the balcony.

The pumpkin man is showed up on a hologram of some sort.

"Welcome to the prequels of the grand magic games!!" He says enthusiastically.

Suddenly you hear rumbling and the hotel starts to rise.

"Woahh!" Everyone yells out.

Natsu was currently on the floor due to his motion sickness. Great.

The pumpkin man explained the game and it seems the other teams were off. Wendy still wasn't back.

"Alright guys I'm going to have to step in for Wendy, we don't know what happened but I will do this for her." You say bravely.

"Lisanna, Elfman, Happy, and Joy go find Wendy and Carla!" Erza demands as we make our way onto the path.

We hit turns and turmoils and you pretty much almost fell to your death if the rest of the team hadn't saved you.

Fairy tail basically came in last place embarrassingly.

----------

It would be the first real day of the Grand Magic Games and Joy made your outfit perfect.