one

----------

   ----------

You walk around with Joy flying around you close by. "Well that job went really well." Joy says enthusiastically.

"Yeah it was kinda the only job left that I could do, everyone suffered a lot during those 7 years.." you say as you walk.

"And it's very nice of you to wear the outfit I made you!" Joy smiles.

(Outfit reference)

Joy specialty was making dresses/ outfits and fixing any clothing she can also. Her magic is kinda like PantherLily's but she can only transform into other animals and use their abilities.

"Of course your my best friend and your outfits are always amazing!" You say.

"Hey (Y/N) some people are hurt up ahead!" Joy cries out.

"Huh?!" You run up to a pile of guys on the ground, hmm must be from a dark guild.

You walk around and you see a blonde guy sitting on a rock and a black haired one standing looking into the distance. "Hey (Y/N) woah!" You drag Joy down by the tail behind a wall.

"Shhh!" You shush her and peer behind a wall.

A guy runs up from behind and shoots a white arrow.

The blonde haired boy catches it. And starts eating it.

"What hell he's eating the arrow?" You says gasping slightly.

He then blows it back with amazing power.

"Hey...WAIT A MINUTE!!" you scream. You and Joy duck for cover from the blast. It just barely hit both of you.

That power is amazing.

"You okay Joy?" You whisper.