two

----------

----------

"Stupid Stupid" You say pacing around the room.

Joy is currently knitting. "You know pacing like that is gonna ruin that carpet." Joy says giggling.

"But those sabertooth idiots are total UGGH" you fling yourself on the bed.

That's when a soft knock is at the door.

"(Y/N), Joy...can I come in?" You hear a soft familiar voice say.

"Yes you may" Joy says since I clearly wasn't going to answer from the covers.

Wendy and Carla come in.

"Wendy thank god my best friend!!"  You says hugging her tightly.

"Don't squeeze the poor girl!" Carla scolds.

"(Y/N) you were only gone on a job for about 2 hours did you miss me that much?" Wendy chuckles.

Wendy and Erza were your best friends in fairy tail. Of course Lucy, Natsu, and Gray are well since your on team Natsu but you have a more special connection with Wendy and Erza.

"It's just been a long day!" You says sobbing.

"Did something happen?" Carla asks sitting next to Joy.

"Just some dumb boys from another guild..." you groan.

"Speaking of Guilds you missed the exciting news in the guild hall." Wendy says gleaming.

"Yeah sorry about that, but tell me!" You sit up waiting for Wendy to answer.

"Were entering the grand magic games!!!" Wendy says.

"The Grand what?" Joy says confused.

"Its basically a bunch of trial games to determine Fiore's #1 guild." Carla explained.

"Oh wow that sounds like fun!!" You say smiling.

"The team and some others are going to the beach to train tomorrow, since it's 3 months away. You wanna come?" Wendy ask you.

You think for a moment.

"Nah..I think imma train on my own I have a special spot." You smile.

"Alright suit yourself, Carla and I will be going now you two stay safe!" Wendy leaves with Carla.

"Alright see you two in 3 months tell the others bye for us!!" Joy says closing the door behind them.

You smile to yourself and get ready for bed.

--------

It's the next morning, you and Joy walk through the forest.

"Ugh how much longer (Y/N)?" Joy complains.

"Would you stop complaining we're here!" You sigh.

It was a beautiful light blue lake. You and Cordelia would always go up here for your birthday. She called it the Crystal Waters from the Heavens. It was healing, calming, and you learned most of your dragon slayer magic here.

"Alright Joy I'm gonna be under water for a while you can go find that cave on the map there to set up camp for us." You says giving your backpack to her.

"Okay! Just don't be under there too long I'll get worried" Joy giggles.

"If I'm not back in 6 hours send the search team" you joke.

She flies off and you start to strip your clothes before you jump in.

You opened your eyes and the clear waters looked amazing.

You swim around and practice your magic. You even learn some new skills that you remember Cordelia telling you about.

You've been down here for about 50 minutes so you decided to head up for a little break.

When you arise from the water you see a figure, who's scent is super familiar.

"STING?!" You cry out.

"Hey it's the water dragon slayer, (Y/N) " He says smugly.

"What are you doing here?!" You question him.

"I just found this place.." he says sitting down on a rock.

"Well leave you can't be here!" You demand turning away from him.

"Why? Just because your some princess-" you cut him off.

"It's not because I'm some princess you jerk!"

"Then what is it huh?"

"Because it's only Cordelia and I's special place alright!" You whip your head around with some tears in your eyes.

"Who the hell is Cordelia?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"My dragon mom...she took me up here for my birthday for about 3 years, until she left...but it's none of your business anyways." You wipe your tears.

He stays silent for a moment just staring at me.

"What is it?" You ask.

He stays silent.

"Well??!" You get impatient.

"You know if you were gonna go skinny dipping you could've at least called me first." He says smirking.

Your confused for a few moments then you look down. You scream and suddenly slap him.

"LOOK AWAY YOU CREEP!"

Your smack was so powerful that he suddenly tumbles off the rock about to head into the water but he grabs your shirt and somehow throws it in gaining his balance.

"No my shirt!!" You squeal.

---------

You walk to the camp Joy set up in the cave you told her about. " (Y/N) welcome-" she stops talking and looks at your outfit.

"Who's shirt is that and what happened to your shirt?"

You were wearing Sting's crop top.

"Don't say anything else today..." you sit down letting out a deep sigh.