twelve

———————

———————

Your POV

This was not who I can become.

"My My My (Y/N) your definitely getting worked up over there." Future Me says.

"Lector! Get Sting and get him back to his guild I got this!" I give orders to two the exceeds.

" (Y/N) don't do this alone....ngh I can fight." Sting says finally coming to the situation.

"You need to help with your guild they can't bring back those dragons alone." I say.

——————

You kiss Sting quickly as Lector holds onto him and flys him away.

"We ready?" You ask Joy.

"As we'll ever be." Joy grabs you and pulls you up from the ground.

Future you spreads her wings and meets your two at your level in the sky.

"Your making a huge mistake, you might as well embrace your future now!" Future You says.

"What happen to you..me- Whatever! This is not the real me!" You shout at her.

"Maybe if you beat me I might tell you how I came to be this way. DEMONS ROAR!" She throws her attack at you.

You move out the way in time to dodge it.

"Whirlpool Sky Attack!!" You bring your hands together conjuring the attack. You can thank Wendy for distributing her sky magic to you.

She dodged swiftly.

"She so fast! Joy look out-" You cry out suddenly you and joy take a fall to the ground.

"Ow you okay?" You ask her.

"Yeah I'm just drained..." Joy breaths out.

You set her in a corner near and building and set your attention to future you.

"Since your clearly stupid and gonna lose this battle I might as well just tell you." Future you says smirking.

You huff in annoyance.

"7 years ago, A person broke my heart, they betrayed me and left me alone, that person was Sting!" She expresses.