five

------------

------------

You made your way down to the battle area. You were super nervous.

"So they sent down their little princess I see, I've heard a lot about you." Bacchus says drinking.

"I'm not just some princess." You say gritting through your teeth.

"Whatever you say, but I want to make a little deal" He smirks.

"And what's that?" You raise your eyebrow.

"If I win, I get to have fun with those sisters over there." He points to Mirajane and Lisanna.

"Okay but I want something as well." You says crossing your arms.

"Anything you want princess" he smiles bowing at you jokingly.

"If I win you have to change your guild name to Quatro Puppy" you giggle to yourself.

"Alright you got a deal." Bacchus say taking a drink.

That drink. Why is he always drink and even before a match!

The match is officially beginning. Bacchus and you don't move, the tension is so high.

You take of your cloak revealing your purple body suit with the white fairy tail mark on your chest and yellow belt around your waist. You adjust your thigh black high boots and put you hair in a pony tail.

"Alright lets get this started" you yell out enthusiastically. "Water Dragon Whirpool!" you run closer to him.

He suddenly bends down avoiding the attack.

"What the hell?" you yell out. He avoided one of your most strongest attacks.

"That's one of her strongest attacks, how did he dodge it?" Gajeel says surprised.

"I don't know but (Y/N) has to focus. Something is holding her back." Mirajane says.

You give all you power in to the next few attacks but you can't land a single attack on him.

"You okay there princess?" He chuckles.

You were bending down over your knees out of breath. If you don't win this Elfman is gonna kill you and Lisanna and Mirajane is gonna spend a night with some creep.

"Alright princess I'm getting kinda bored with this so I might just end it here." Bacchus opens his bottle of liquor.

A light bulb goes off in your brain. He uses his liquor for his power. All you need is some water and you could beat this guy!

You look around the arena and spot Sting looking at you with worried eyes. You blush a little, not paying attention Bacchus takes a cheap shot.

Sending you straight towards the wall. You scream out in pain.

"(Y/N)!!!" Lucy screams out.

No. You can't lose.....

You start to daze out until you feel water dropping on your forehead. You look up to see Juvia winking at you.

Shes trying not to get caught since she's technically an outside source.

You drink the water feeling recharged. You'll thank her later.

"Alright princess lets end this so I can get my night of fun." Bacchus says cackling.

"I don't think so!!" you scream out.

Suddenly, a blue aura flows from your body sending Bacchus flying.

There's dust everywhere.

"Whats happening I can't see!!" Erza says concerned.

"The crowd is going wild, there's no way see the match!"

You feel so much power inside of you.

"So this is it.." you think in your head.

Everything gets silent then the dust finally clears.

The crowd gasps.

Your hair was now pure crystal clear blue water , you hair was flowing like waves and the pony tail you once had was gone.

You had blue  fins coming from your forearms and ankles and blue scales under your eyes, some on your arms your and thighs. Your eyes turned a light green color.

"She finally unlocked her dragon force!!" Nastu says.

Stings eyes grow huge.

"So much power" he says to himself. He's impressed.

You finally did it.

You got your Dragon Force.