Chapter 1

Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm half human and half xenomorph. Yeah, those sick fucks in the company thought, 'Hey! Let's go kidnap a random person so we can experiment on them!'. And that unfortunate person was me. Now I'm stuck on some space station with different kinds of xenomorphs and corrupted bastards. The only good thing that came out of this was that I met Ripley 8. She is cold at first, but after awhile she warms up to you. Oh! I did I mention I was a futa? A normal woman, but with a male genital! If you think that's weird then I frankly don't give a shit. 

Right now Ripley 8 and I were playing one on one basketball. I was beating her by 5.

"Come on Ripley I know you can do better then that!" I teased

If looks could kill then I would be ashes on the floor.  She dribbled towards me and tried to sike me out but it didn't work. She was at the foul line. Suddenly she dribbled around me, then she jumped up to dunk it. I quickly jumped up to knock the ball out of her hands, but it didn't work, in fact I ended up colliding with her and came crashing down on my back. Ripley 8 stood over me with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes at her and she helped me up. Suddenly one of our guards spoke up,

"Alright back to your cell."

Ripley 8 and I walked towards them and they cuffed us. We started following the one in front of us. We walked through the halls until we walked to the hallway with the xenomorphs. Ripley 8 and I share a cell and to get to it you have to go through the xenomorph hallway. The guard unlocks the door and we're back to walking. As we walk through I could hear the xenomorphs communicating with each other. I could understand them so I listened in.

'I'm going to kill those guards' Hissed one

It kept going along those lines until I heard one hiss,

'The one with the H/L, H/C hair has a nice ass'

I smirked at this before hissing back a response,

'Thanks'

Suddenly all the xenomorphs stopped hissing. The guards looked at me suspiciously and Ripley 8 was looking at me too.

"Awe come on guys its not like I told them to shut up." I remarked

"Yeah but we all know you understand them." The guard behind me spoke

"Apparently everyone but them knows that." I replied

As we kept walking I could feel the eyes of the xenomorphs on me. Soon we were out of the hallway. The guard re-locked the hallway and moments later we were at our cell. They uncuffed us and we walked into our cell. Ripley 8 turned to me.

"What were they saying? And what did you say?" She asked me 

"Well they were just saying the usual 'I'm going to kill the guards' blah blah blah..and then one complemented my butt so I had to say thanks." I smiled

Ripley just chuckled at me.

"Your something else you know that?" She replied

"Yep."

She smiled at me before walking to the wall and sitting down. I walked to the wall opposite of her and did the same. I looked up at the ceiling of the cell and I saw one of the guards looking down at us-well more specifically me. He gave me a creepy smile and I just flipped him off.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ripley 8 hold back a laugh. 

Timeskip 30 minutes later

I heard footsteps coming towards our cell. I sat up as I heard the door open.

"Y/N."

I stood up and walked to the door. I noticed it was one of the scientists.

"Come with us we need you for an experiment."

"And let me guess its because of what happened earlier with the xenomorphs." I stated

"You are correct." The one on the left replied

I sighed and let them cuff me. I walked with the two scientists and the three guards. We walked back to the xenomorph hallway and it was buzzing with communication, that is until I walked in. 

"Geez I guess I'm a show killer."

They walked me to one of the containment cells. They opened the door and I walked in and conveniently there was a chair near the door, so I sat down. After a few minutes the back of the cell opened revealing a chained up xenomorph. It walked forward into the cell and I realized something-the xenomorph was female. She had more human like features then the other xenomorphs.  She had a human face with red eyes and blue hair. Her breasts were either a b or c cup, and her stomach was in full view-and her lower region barely had any coverage.

 Her breasts were either a b or c cup, and her stomach was in full view-and her lower region barely had any coverage

I had to cross my leg over my crotch so she couldn't see my rising member. Man if Ripley 8 was here she'd kill me. Suddenly the xenomorph hissed,

'Stupid humans' 

I hissed back 

'That doesn't include me right?'

Her eyes widen and she hisses back,

'How can you understand me?'

' I'm half xenomorph so I perfectly understand you'

'Interesting, what's your name?'

'Y/N. What's yours?'

'Katherine'

'Hey do you know the xenomorph that complemented my butt earlier?'

'Yes that was Xana.'

'Well tell-'

Suddenly the door opened revealing the guards and Ripley 8.

"Let's go." Ripley 8 stated as she grabbed my arm.

When she grabbed my arm Katherine hissed at her as a warning. Katherine was glarring bullets at Ripley. Ripley just rolled her eyes as she pulled me out of the room. She dragged me all the way back to our cell. Once inside I gave her a questioning look.

"What?" She asked

"Why were you there with the guards and uncuffed?" I asked 

"I was there in case the xenomorph tried anything." She responded 

I sighed and walked to the opposite wall and laid down. I closed my eyes trying to sleep. After a few moments I heard Ripley sit beside me. Suddenly I felt her lift my head and put it in her lap. She then began to softly stroke my hair. A few minutes later I ended up falling asleep.