Chapter 6

I've been in my cell for about 2 hours. Ripley fell asleep about 30 minutes ago.  Our cell door suddenly opened revealing Victoria.

"Y/N we need you for another test."

I just sat up and walked towards her. I followed her into the xenomorph hallway,

"Alright Y/N today you'll meet Luixa,Nova, and Ava."

"Yay more xenomorphs." I muttered

Victoria led me to Luixa's containment cell first. I walked in and sat on the floor. I could hear Luxia moving back and forth in the cell.

'I know your here' I hissed

She still didn't show herself. I sighed and tapped my temple. I looked around the cell with my infrared but I still couldn't see her. Suddenly my eyes widened and I looked at the ceiling. And sure enough there she was hovering right over me, and it seemed like she was taking in my features.

'You are cuter up close' She hissed

'Thanks?' 

I tapped my temple again and deactivated my infrared. I heard her land behind me.

'So I hear your the queen's most valued warrior'

'Indeed I am Y/N. I fight more savagely than the others, and kill more gruesomely. Not to mention my speed.'

Suddenly I felt her wrap her arms around my neck while her tail was around my waist, pulling me into her embrace.

'And I am very protective of what I like.' She hissed seductively 

I felt her nuzzle into my neck. It tickled surprisingly. Then I felt her tongue run along my neck all the way up until my eyebrow. Calm down, Y/N, calm down. The door opened queuing my leave. I tried to get up but Luxia held on to me tighter. I tried again but this time she wrapped her legs around my waist.

'Luxia' 

'Yes Y/N?'

'You need to let go of me'

'But I don't want to'

'If you don't then they'll either shock you or fill your room with smoke'

She thought about for a minute.

'Fine' She hissed

She let go of me and retreated to the other side of the room. I was at the final step of the door when she hissed something,

'We will continue this later Y/N'

Oh my god if they ever get out then I am fucked mentally and physically. Next up was Nova. I walked up to her containment cell and Victoria opened the door. I walked in and once again sat on the floor. I saw her blue visor through the darkness.

'Hello Y/N'

'Hello Nova'

She walked closer to me. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her tail-its like an undead skeleton tail.

'You seem to know my name therefore you must already know about me. Am I correct Y/N?'

'Yes.'

After a few moments of silence I spoke up,

'If you don't mind me asking what happened to you?'

She walked closer to me and bent down to my eye level. You don't know how hard it was to not look at her ass, believe me it was hard. Suddenly in a blink of an eye she was behind me. Then she pulled me onto her lap. She then hugged me like a was some kind of teddy bear.