Chapter 4

They gave me a weird look but agreed to give me the folder.

"Here." Victoria stated handing the folder over to me.

I just nodded and they closed the cell door. I walked to one of the walls and sat down. I traced my fingers over the tan folder it had the red letters 'CLASSIFIED' on it. I opened it and prepared myself. 

Name: Katherine

Name: Katherine

Personality-Cold, and protective at first. Very protective of her fellow xenomorphs and her sister Mira. Will attack and kill scientists and guards. Extremely dangerous avoid any contact.

 Extremely dangerous avoid any contact

Name-Mira

Personality-Just like her sister cold and ruthless. She will kill anyone on sight. Extremely dangerous and if free, kill on sight. Hates fire and males. She is the younger sister to Katherine. Do not harm or pay the price. If harmed make sure she does NOT communicate with her sister. Other xenomorphs seem protective of her as well. Avoid at all costs.

 Avoid at all costs

Name-Genesis 

Personality- Seems the most sexual active out of all the xenomorphs. She seems flirty and lustful. She will kill any male staff if they enter her containment cell. Do not mark her as harmless. She will and can kill ruthlessly. Men must avoid her at all costs. Female staff can approach her but do NOT upset her. She is dangerous and aggressive avoid if necessary.