Chapter 2

"Y/N you need to do this."

"I need to!? If you need someone then go find someone else! I'm not going to be your guinea pig!"

"Y/N your mother would want this"

"Yeah right like she would ever agree letting her husband abuse, cut, and experiment on her daughter! Your just another demented psycho!"

Suddenly his right eye twitched. He grabbed a nearby knife.

"Then I have no choice, you've seen too much and know too much."

He raised the knife-

I jolted awake. I scared Ripley since she jerked up as well. Meanwhile I was in a ball crying quietly. That nightmare was all I remembered before I ended up here. It replays in my head every single time I fall asleep- its always there. Suddenly I felt Ripley pick me up. She kept rubbing my back and say soothing things trying to calm me down. Eventually it worked and I stopped crying. 

"What is that dream again?" Ripley asked

I nodded. She sighed and comforted me. Suddenly the door opens and its those two scientists again. 

"Ripley 8. Come with us."

Ripley stood up and walked towards them. She followed them out the door and I could hear there footsteps fade.

Timeskip an hour later

 I've been staring at the wall opposite of me for about an hour. Then I hear footsteps approaching. I didn't bother to look at the door-I knew it was Ripley I could smell her. Yep, another xenomorph trait. She sat down opposite of me so that I was staring at her. I raised an eyebrow,

"What happened?"

"Not much they just enhanced me with more drugs."

"Which kind? Meth, coke, Marijuana? Or was it the good ol' steroids again?"

Ripley just gave me a blank face. -_-

The door opened revealing a guard.

"Alright you two recreational period."

We got up expecting to be cuffed but we weren't. After a few seconds we were walking through the xenomorph hallway when one of the guards guarding a xenomorph spoke up,

"Hey look its the freak."

"Fuck you too Brad." I retorted

"Hey! At least I have a mother that is still alive and a father that cares for me."

I stopped dead in my tracks. By now all the attention was on me. Even the xenomorphs were looking at me. I turned around slowly,

"The fuck did you just say?"

"You heard me, and plus your weak, like you were too weak to save your mother."

Aw hell no. I know he did not just say that. I hissed lowly that only the xenomorphs could hear.

"See your too weak now to-"

I interrupted him with a punch to the face. Even when he was on the ground I didn't stop. I punched him over and over and over. Suddenly I was ripped off of him and pinned to the ground on my stomach. I could see that it was Ripley. I'm pretty sure she could see the boiling hatred in my eyes.

"Y/N calm down."

I looked away from her and I could see Brad's messed up face with blood pouring out of his nose. The guards had arrested him and were now putting cuffs on me. I chuckled darkly.