Chapter 12

I woke up to my body screaming in pain. I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I heard the familiar beeping of a heart monitor, as I opened my eyes. My eyes had to adjust to the light before I could fully see. Once they had adapted I noticed I was in the med bay. Upon further inspection I noticed Victoria at one of the counters with her back towards me.

"V-Victoria?" 

She turned around faster than a cheetah. 

"Y/N!? Oh my god your okay!" She exclaimed while she hugged me

I noticed that I still had the xenomorph body from earlier.

"What happened? Also, why do I look like this?"

"The general controlled you. He made you attack us and Ripley's group. And for the second question, he must've activated the rest of your genes, which caused your body to change."

"H-How is everyone? Did Ripley and them escape?"

"Everyone's find yes, and we allowed Ripley and them to leave."

I sighed happy that Ripley escaped, and that I didn't hurt anyone.

"Why does everything hurt so much?" I asked

Victoria giggled,

"Well you were electrocuted, so that would explain the pain."

I grit my teeth as a wave of pain hit me. Victoria noticed and quickly ran to one of the cabinets. She took out a bottle and poured some pills into her hand. She then went over to the sink with a glass. She filled it with water and walked towards me.

"Here," She said, "There for the pain."

I took the pills and put them in my mouth. She handed me the water and I drank some to wash down the pills. As I swallowed them I started coughing. Victoria helped me sit up, when suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

'Come in.' Victoria hissed

The door opened revealing Xana and Vada. They smiled once they saw me.

'Your awake!' Xana hissed walking over to me

She sat down next to me while Vada sat down by my feet.

'Of course I'm awake. You think I would be unconscious forever?'

Xana just smiled. She leaned down and kissed me. It was passionate, but soon turned heated as her tongue entered my mouth. We were soon pulled away from each other by Vada and Victoria.

'Man you guys are going to have to be faster or Xana will steal all my kisses.'

Xana blushed while Victoria and Vada glared at me.

'Consider yourself lucky that you're hurt.' Vada smiled lustfully

I gulped and laughed nervously. 

'How long until she gets out of here? The queen has been going crazy you know.' Vada hissed

'She'll be out in a few days. Then I'll take her to the queen.'

The girls nodded while looking at me. We talked for a few minutes until they had to leave. Once they left I decided to take a nap.

Timeskip a few days

It was finally time for me to meet with the queen. Victoria helped me get off the bed as we were about to leave. We started to walk towards the throne room after we left the room. Victoria was in front of me leading the way even though I already knew where it was. As we entered the throne room I noticed that it was surprisingly empty except for the queen who was just sitting there with her eyes closed. Victoria cleared her throat,

'My Queen,'

Diana opened her eyes and looked at Victoria annoyingly, but when she saw me her eyes widended with happiness.

'Y/N!' She hissed running to me

She engulfed me with a hug, and my head was buried between her breasts.

'I missed you so much Y/N! I thought I lost you!' Diana cried while hugging me tighter

'My Queen I do not mean to interrupt but, it seems you're suffocating her.' Victoria hissed

Diana quickly let go of me and I took in deep breathes of air. Diana grabbed me by the arm, and started to lead me down one of the tunnels.

'If any of you need me I'll be in my personal chambers.' She hissed at Victoria 

Victoria just nodded and left the room. Meanwhile Diana was still leading me down the tunnel. We finally stopped in front of a door. Diana quickly opened it and walked in with me in tow. She tossed me on the bed, and my eyes widened when I finally realized what was happening. She smiled once she saw my expression and locked the door. I gulped as she sat down on my waist. She started to slowly grind on me as she bent down to my ear,

'Looks like we'll finish that session~'

She then licked the side of my face all the way until my eyebrow. I whimpered in disgust as she pulled away. She then started to trail kisses down my neck towards my collar bone. Well I might as well enjoy this since I'm trapped. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I started to kiss on her neck, when suddenly I kissed one spot and Diana moaned loudly. I smiled to myself as I nibbled on that spot, leaving a mark. I then started trailing kisses down towards her chest.

'My my~ eager are we?~' Diana hissed

I just hissed in response. I took one of her erect buds into my mouth. She hissed as I swirled my tongue around her erect bud. I pinched her other bud and twirled it around in my fingers. I soon released the bud out of my mouth and gave the other one the same attention. Once I finished with her breasts, I trailed kisses down her stomach towards her heated core. I kissed tight above her core and looked back up at her. Her flushed face, and soft panting was enough to wake my friend up. I lightly blew on her stimulated core, and she let out a frustrated hiss.

'Stop teasing me Y/N!'

I chuckled and kissed her inner thighs.

'Y/N...' She hissed lowly

I looked into her eyes as she said my name. Her eyes just seemed to be begging for me to be inside her, but being the person I am, I decided to tease her for a little bit longer. I kissed all around her core, and for each kiss she seemed to get turned on even more. She suddenly let out a growl and flipped us over, so that I was back on the bottom. She looked me in the eyes before her eyes trailed down to my lips. She leaned down and entrapped them in a kiss, which soon turned heated once her tongue entered my mouth. We fought for dominance, but I eventually lost and Diana began to explore her new territory. Diana hands traveled lower and lower throughout the kiss. Once we broke the kiss a thin trail of saliva connected our lips. I gasped when I felt her hands around member. I moaned as she slowly rubs her hands up and down my dick. Suddenly I felt something much more tighter and pleasurable around my dick. I looked and noticed that Diana had put my member inside her. She hissed in pain as her walls tried compensate for the sudden intrusion. 

Once she had compensated she slowly started to thrust onto my member. After a few moments she started to bonce wildly on my member. Basically she was riding me like a horse. She le out moans with each thrust which turned me on even more. I leaped forward and captured her lips in a heated kiss. I flipped us over as my tongue entered her mouth. I thrusted into her as we fought for dominance in the kiss, except this time I won. I thrusted harder into her as I felt myself coming closer to my climax. She held onto my back, and without realizing it, she left scratch marks as I thrusted harder. Suddenly I felt Diana's walls tighten around my dick, signaling that she had reached her climax. Her juices only allowed my dick to go deeper within her. A few sloppy thrusts later I came deep within her. 

I pulled out of Diana, and I noticed that she was exhausted. Surprisingly I wasn't tired. I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep. I quietly stood up and exited her room. I only took a few steps before I was grabbed by the arms and waist by three different xenomorphs. I soon recognized them to be Zemira, Aurora, and Luna.

 'Our turn~' Aurora hissed as they dragged me off to another room