Chapter 10

I walked quietly throughout the halls. I kept my ears open for any crazy, thirsty female aliens. So far I've only ran into male xenomorphs, which I killed them all easily. I finally reached the stair case without running into any familiar xenomorphs. As I climbed the stairs I started to whisper a tune to myself.

"Spider-man, spider-man does whatever a spider-man can."

I ran out of breath around the second floor, so I sat down to rest. But after a few minutes my silence was interrupted by a loud bang, and a bunch hisses. I carefully looked down and my eyes widened at the sight. About 15 xenomorphs were on the twelfth floor with Aurora.

'Now remember the queen wants her alive.' Aurora hissed to the other xenomorphs 

"Oh for fucks sake.." I whispered

I quietly got up and walked to the first floor door. Right when I reached the door knob I heard a xenomorph hiss,

'I smell her..'

I quietly and quickly opened the door. Once on the other side, I quickly shut the door and barricaded it. I made sure that it was stable enough before heading towards the main control. I quietly made my way through the hallways. But as I got closer to the main control, unfamiliar scents hit my nose. I followed it and coincidentally led me to the main control, but there was a slight problem. There was three unfamiliar female xenomorphs guarding the door.