The Palace

You wake up in front of you, and at the guys house. Your body feels numb you can't move you legs so you crawl to the door and knock as hard as you can. Mark opens the door. He picks you up and runs you inside. He sets you on the couch and yells for Anti and Jack. You look over at the kitchen, you can see the clock on the microwave. It says

(12:43)

[Anti's POV]

I stumble down the stairs. I see blood drowning our wood floors I run over to see mark trying to keep in blood from Y/N's leg. I run to the kitchen and grab the first aid kit. Jack had just opened his door. I could hear him walking down.

#JACK POV#

I thought I heard Y/N's faint scream I went down stairs to get a glass off water. Then I see her,Anti, and mark trying not to let blood spill. She look like she had fell asleep. I run over.

"Jack I need you to wrap Y/N's leg while me and Mark hold the blood."

"Ok...." I grab the bandages from the first aid kit and heard Y/N in pain, As I wrap her tightly. Making sure to not let any blood spill we couldn't lose her again.

{FLASH BACK}

(12:44)

Jack POV Still

  Ok Anti, go time but be careful. I see his shadow dart around the room. So did the guards... they drop Y/N and head toward the shadow.

"Dumd assholes." I say as I use telekinesis to pick her dead like body up. She looked tired as hell so no surprise she fell asleep. Mark put a shield around us.

"Leave now! They will soon realize its Anti not you." Mark yells.

"What about you?" I question him.

"I'll be fine I have a plan! Now go!" We leave and wait outside of the "Hospital", In the forest surrounding it. Mark had come out 3 minutes later. He was running away and signaling up to run too. So that's what we did or what I did Y/N was still Unconscious. We make it to the city and descise our selfs. I was in a black hoodie with,black jeans and, nike shoes. I also dyed my hair green. Mark wore a white and red shirt, with black jeans, and converse. He also dye his hair, he dyed it red. I stayed in the shadows and Mark blended in. I protected Y/N, mark got the things we needed. I stayed safe, Mark stayed brave.

We will never go back to that place you know what it was called don't you? No!? It was called Palace of Rinkumo. An old church for mental Patients. It was really a nightmare on hell's grounds.

_Flash back Over_

(Y/N POV) [TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY]

I wake up in my bed. My leg still hurts. I throw the blanket off my leg to see, Tight bandges all the way around my leg. I stand up and almost fall face first. But I grab on to the base boards, before I fall. I follow the base boards to the stairs and it takes me forever to get down the steps. I Try to walk over to the kitchen, and fall over my leg some how?

{Again Deving Gravity}

And scream, Making Mark and Jack, Jump off the couch landing on Anti. I hear Anti groan in pain.

{Poor Anti XD}

They all run over....