Jacks try?

~YOᑌᖇ ᑭOᐯ TIᗰE ᔕKIᑭᑭEᗪ YOᑌᖇ ᕼOᗰE ᑎOᗯ~

When you get home you have to many quest's so, you are forced to sleep with Jack. Felix sleeps in your and You have 3 bean bag chairs (To replace your bloody fuckin coach) that mark sleeps in. And Anti sounds like an asshole because he's sleeping in his room. (XD I'm sorry I had to)

You snuggle in to jacks chest, and fall asleep there in a snap.

Jacks Pov

Aw she's so cute! She's pink!

I slowly start to shut my eyes..

TIME SKIP TO MORING!!!

YoUr PoV

"TOP OF THE MORNI TO YA LADDES" You hear Jack scream, Chica, and shadow bark too. Felix walks in

"Look I know you do that screamin shit on your videos but can you NOT YELL WHEN EVERYONES TRYING TO SLEEP." Mark comes in.

"Oh my god SHUT UP TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE!"

Chica walks in with a necklace hanging from her mouth...

Flash back~

No ones pov

"Team NightShade you there?,over!" Droidfighter Speaks through the Radio.

"Competmative Team Clockwork!, over." Midnight yells through the radio.

"Team Falltrap too, Over!" Trapa Yells.

"Team Element is here, Over!"

Spike yells.

Flash back over~

"Y/N HEYYYY CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!" It seems Jack is yelling at you.

You blind a couple of times before realizing what the fuck is going on..

"Yea I'm here sorry I blacked out.." you say with concern.

Then all goes dark~~

You see a giant TV like screen in front of you.. on it is the works

'Continue?

Yes No'

You click yes and find your old friend Spike standing infront of you...

"I'm sorry." She says then dissapers.

Then another old friend Trapa.

"What Happened to you?" He says the leaves.

And last you brother,DroidFighter..

"....Wake up...."

You wake up all dizzy and find your self in a hospital bed with Anti, Felix, And Wilfred on your Left. Jack, Mark, and Googleipler on your Right.

Anti,Mark and Wilfred are asleep. Jack, Felix,and Googleipler are not. Jack is in a corner. Felix is in a chair next to you. Googleipler is standing next to him.

"W-what happened?" Your voice was scratchy and Deep.

Jack looks up in tears, you sit up a deep pain comes from your side and leg.

"You've been out for two days." Felix says almost angry.

Googleipler looks down at him. "Your Mission is on hold until you gained your fullest health...and you ugh got some visitors when you come back to HQ. Your a Legand there."

You got up and look dead into his eyes.

"What caused my mission to be 'On Hold?'"

"Your house has exploded you used your power shield to protect Jack, Anti, Mark, and the Dog." Googleipler say firmly.

"Understood." You simply say.

Jack walks up and hugs you

"Don't do that it hurts to see you in pain." :( Jack says to you.

You hug him again.

Think Time-

1.You didn't know of any Explosion

2.Cant believe there alive!

3. Where's Chica

End of think time-

Jack slips a note into your pocket. It read

Date or Hate?

You chose Date..

/FUCKIN FINNALLY I COUDNT THINK OF A WORST TIME TO ASK SO I WAS LIKE WHY THE FUCK NOT AHHHHH IM SOO TIRED I WRITE ANY WAYyyyy....Night Night Children\