Pet Of The Dragon 18+ | Dom!Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) x Shy!Crossdressing!M!Reader

Good things comes to those who wait, in this case it's a RWBY lemon requested by UzukiB. Someone apparently likes my Dom!Blake fic so hard that he wanted to banged by another girl.

Shitload of filler content in the middle that may be more interesting then the actual chapter.

Just skip it if you're only here for the Yang Bang.

Yang and RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth. Artwork does not belong to me.

Friday 13th July 2018 - 1k Reads
Thursday 4th October 2018 - 2k Reads
26th December 2018 - 3k Reads

_________________

Yang was always conflicted whenever it came to her childhood best friend, (Y/N). Because throughout the time she's known him since when they were children.

She couldn't help but see him as a her, this is because of how largely different he was from other males, from body structure, posture and even voice. (Y/N) had all of it, not to mention his attitude, it was like one of those 'moe' characters from those animes that Ruby likes to watch.

It was only a week left until the Vytal Festival begins and Yang decided it to be the perfect time to meet up.

Speaking of (Y/N), he currently works as a full-time maid at the café, Maid Latte. How he had got the job Yang will never know, but this was what (Y/N) decided to do after Signal Academy since he wasn't really suited for combat.

She definitely knew that he didn't know that she knows that he works here, since this shop is apparently Ruby's favourite. Now she knew why, home made sweets made by her big sister's gender ambiguous crush certainly seemed appetizing.

Yang stood at the entrance of Maid Latte, pondering whether she should enter or not. It was certainly be fun seeing how (Y/N) would react after many months of not seeing each other. Yang decided to see her competition first outside the window.

Inside was (Y/N) shyly taking orders from customers, being hit on by male customers, Yang chuckled, female customers touching (Y/N)'s flawless skin in any possible moment to the point it could be considered molestation, Yang snickered, and (Y/N) rushing to the kitchen to make the orders probably because he became too flustered, although there were other maids working in the establishment, (Y/N) was definitely one of the more popular maids.

Strangely enough, inside the café, she also saw an incredibly tall man wearing a long grey overcoat, a leather mask lowered to reveal his ashen grey hair and right deep blue eye, sitting along with Pyrrha.

Both were chatting along with a woman, who had a similar appearanfe to Pyrrha, as if they were long time friends.

The man and Pyrrha eventually decided it was time to leave, and boy Yang was certainly surprised, the male was tall, like WAY too tall. Definitely more then four heads taller then even Yatsuhashi and Junior.

The man picked his tattered hat from the table, wearing it, Pyrrha joined and stood with him, and boy did she look like a child standing next to him, saying their goodbyes to the maid, whom Yang briefly heard was named "Erika".

Yang opened the door for the both of them to pass, saying farewell to Pyrrha and the tall male, who lowered himself so his head didn't hit the door frame.