Comfort | Tifa L. X Antisocial/Distant!M!Reader X Aerith G. (FFVII)

Requested by Brave_Vesperia (sorta).

Never played FFVII.

Don't look at me like that.

Wasn't old enough to have a PS1 and I don't want to buy it on PS4, or Steam. Just waiting for the remake.

Hyped as fuck for that.

Only played Crisis Core. So this oneshot will be based on that.

But then again. Who doesn't know about FFVII's story at this point?

I'll be surprised if any of you didn't.

Kay now, so... the original request was a Shy reader, and at this point, I was getting sick of it, so I changed it to Antisocial, then when I was writing this, I wasn't sure if this oneshot had anything of the sort.

Distant seemed to be a better description.

So I wrote both just to be on the safe side.

Second of three oneshots before the 50 Followers Celebration: Q & A chapter gets taken down.

Remember to go to that chapter if you have anything you want to ask me!

______________

Once in a time many years ago, in Nibelheim, there were a trio of young children. Two boys and one girl, whom were all... childhood friends, in a sense.

The names of the two boys' were Cloud Strife, and (Y/N) (L/N). And the female, Tifa Lockhart.

(Y/N) was the oldest of the three, being two years older then Cloud, and three years older then Tifa. And was therefore the older sibling figure both the children looked up to. Despite his young age, (Y/N) displayed mental capabilities far greater then an average adult. So (Y/N) knew of Cloud's little 'crush' on Tifa.

Unfortunately, when Tifa was eight, her mother died. And she went off with Cloud to Minerva knows where!

It was later that Tifa and Cloud were found in Mt. Nibel, with Tifa been severely injured, most likely from falling a high distance. And so the trio were separated. With Tifa's dad disapproving of Cloud's presence around his daughter, blaming him for her injury.

Then again, Tifa usually snuck out when her dad was occupied with work.

______________

When (Y/N) turned fifteen, he left in secret to join Shinra. Not telling a word to either Cloud or Tifa. While in Shinra, (Y/N) was accepted in the SOLDIER program for his skills in a vast majority of areas. In the SOLDIER program, (Y/N) met Zack Fair.

Being the same age, (Y/N) felt a sense of comraderie with the young man

Being the same age, (Y/N) felt a sense of comraderie with the young man. However, (Y/N)'s rank, being a fresh Third Class soldier recruit, compared to Zack, who was already a Second Class soldier, meant basically, they couldn't be a part of each other's missions, as they would either be on separate missions or assisting First Class soldiers.