Human Relationships | Sona Sitri (Highschool DxD) x Rival!M!Reader

muggyturtle840 asked for two Sonas so he'll get two Sonas.

Thankfully not a lemon. Despite you know, it's bloody DxD. That shit is fucking everywhere.

Alright. The answer was Elsword! Blade Master of Elsword.

Blade Master - Elsword

And no one got him. So no requests are prioritised.

None of you asked for it, but I'm making an incredibly detailed OC Book to explain my OCs (if Xyneryh could be called that lmfao, anyways, I plan to update it regularly whenever there's a new series. Oh btw, OC entry requirements are there as well).

27th July 2018 - 1k Reads.

20th December 2018 - 2k Reads

______________

(Y/N) (L/N) was always a student who went with the flow, for better or worse it had always dragged him into situations he'd rather not be in. This had always led him into conflicts with the more serious Sona Sitri, the Student Council President of Kuou Academy. Hell, he was nominated for many student leader positions in their great school of Kuou Academy against Sona numerous times against his own will by their very own peers.

Thankfully Sona won all the elections for all the years they've competed, or did she really? 

(Y/N) never turned up for any speeches and commemorations and therefore, it had been wins by default for Sona. So Sona became council president while (Y/N) didn't get anything, not even vice president!

What is the relationship between the both of them?

(Y/N) and Sona were considered rivals by many. Even more so then Sona is rivals to Akeno and even Rias.

In their three years of high school together, the both of them had always competed with another. (Y/N) was the unwilling competitor while Sona, being the serious student that she was, took the competition seriously. Marks, althetics, anything related to the school and its curriculum, they did on equal footing. Hell, (Y/N) even equaled Sona in chess!

There were however, some annoyances who call themselves the Sonashippers. They do this activity they call paring up Sona with (Y/N) religiously, almost as if they were a devout cult. The scariest thing (Y/N) can think atop his head that they had done was drawing doujinshi of him and her in... Rather sexual relationships... as he's seen from what Sona had confiscated.

Really, they're prepared to make Sona and (Y/N)'s life a living hell at a moment's notice.

The culture festival was coming up at Kuoh Academy, and as per usual, the students were in the gym listening to their headmaster, Shun Maou (I dunno, I don't remember if a headmaster was ever introduced), deliver the opening street as he had done throughout his reign.