Miracles | Jeanne d'Arc (Fate: Apocrypha) X SoulOfCinder!M?!Reader

Requested by Ragnarok40. Prioritised for winning the Old Wolf of Farron's name's origins competition (more like the only one who guessed).

Binged watched the hell outta Fate Apocrypha and Fate stay night. And damn, I miss watching Fate.

For those who dived deep into Fate lore, y'all know that servants who are summoned in wars are usually clones of heroes from the Thrones of Heroes, but I'll just say this now to avoid a possible plothole, the Soul of Cinder is the actual Soul of Cinder.

Not a clone.

Last of three oneshots before the 50 Followers Celebration: Q & A chapter gets taken down.

It will be taken down a week after this chapter is posted.

And therefore, ask your questions!

Gonna take a break from these requests to write other stuff while I wait the week for more questions.

Oh, and heavy spoilers to Fate:Apocrypha.

26th November 2018 - 1k Reads

_______________

The Soul of Cinder, an amalgamation of previous Lords of Cinder, beings who had linked and extended the First Flame. The Soul of Cinder was their deific manifestation, who acted as the final defense for those who strived to relink the fire, or to let it fade.

The Soul Of Cinder adorns armour, reminiscent of a knight's, only that it burns with great radiance, symboling the strength of the Lords.

Wielding the Coiled Sword of the First Flame, which with its ability to transform into various different forms, emulating the many different weapons of the old Lords, allowed the Soul of Cinder to utilise their accumulated skills and arsenal

With the might of the Lords who relinked the Fire residing within it, the Soul of Cinder is a mighty foe indeed, mercilessly annihilating those foolish enough to confront it

Many ages has passed, and it was then that the Soul of Cinder would find itself summoned into a strange new world, where no longer was the world reliant on the First Flame.