Game on!

April's POV :
"Get together children,today we're gonna have a fair game of volleyball so get yourselves into groups; would you hurry, miss Dias, get a move on will you" screeched Mr.Horkins as he blew into his whistle. I glanced across the room, glaring straight up at the Dana's; they had the ball at the moment, we'll miss perfect did and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. The whistle went off and the ball went flying , heading straight up at me; I guess I'm supposed to attack, I thought  jumping up to hit the ball.

Running my hand over my face I just realized what a total whack that was. The ball had crushed over my face leaving a stinging sensation. I wiped my nose only to see blood drooling down my nostril.
"Are you okay"came Ella as she helped me up to stand. I sharply spotted the Dana's laughing their asses off; oh they didn't.

"You did that on purpose " I growled, wanting to smack the smile off her concealed face.

"I thought I told you to stay out of our way, oh wait, I'm sorry, did that hurt ? Ha! You totally ruined the ball with your waste" she squealed,laughing away.what a devil.

"We ain't got all day miss.Dias, get on your feet". Came Mr.Horkins as he rolled his eyes at us. Over at the other end I could hear the Dana's smirking again. It almost seemed like they were planning to knock me out of existence this time ."ladies, I'm gonna do what Sophie does best" yelled miss perfect as she flipped the ball up in the air grinning. I wanted to tell her she looked like the toad Mr.Bush was holding during Biology class; I mean who knows, maybe she'll flick out her tongue next and swallow me up. I watched the ball fly and suddenly drop. Oh you've got to be kidding me;'BOOM'

I opened my eyes to see a white room, "I'm alive, I'm alive", I spat in relief. I glanced over and saw a slim curvy lady with a round face, pale pink lips and black beady eyes; guess she's the school nurse I thought rubbing my head.
"Oh you're awake finally " she said with an 'at long last' look on her face.

"Umm what happened exactly?"

"You collapsed during your PE lesson, good thing that boy brought you here on time "

"Boy?"

" yes, black hair, green eyes, he's quite a charm,but you have nothing to worry about; you can leave now"she said with a smirk on her face as I left out into the hall way.

"April,how's your head now" came Ella running up to me.

"It's good, thanks, umm Ella,would you possibly know who took me to the nurse?" I asked scratching behind my neck awkwardly.

"That would be Shen, Oxville's best sportsman. The ladies greek god and let's just say,Sophie's bunny bear.she has this freakish eye to anyone who tries to flirt with Shen"she laughed

"Where can I find hi.."
"He's probably at the pool now, be careful"Ella cut me off making her way out of the hall.

I raced to the pool site and there he was,swimming his ass off. This guys a fish; I squirmed in surprise. He popped out of the water displaying his torso,a thick six pack layer wrapped over it. He took off his goggles shaking his head;leaving the locks of hair to crumble over his right eye leaving the other twinkling. I was literally drooling at the moment.

"What are you looking at ,I thought you were supposed to  like, disappear from my life and not appear back" he said grabbing a towel.

"You,...I,..err.."

"What?"
"I mean I came over to see you"

"See me,why do I have a feeling you like me" he said looking puzzled

"Me,absolutely not,dream on!"I stated  giving him a 'not my type' kind of face.
He started walk up close, then I pushed myself back but he kept moving up;I found myself completely trapped; he moved his face closer;Man,I could feel the butterflies. I dropped my bag on the floor as his mouth hovered over my face to my ear,I reached a bit on my toes pushing up a bit and just then everything froze.

"See,you were falling just there, did you really think I'd kiss you" he teased and started laughing. I felt so stupid for a second there; and look at my bag, it just had to drop showing my weakness. I frowned,covering my face.

"Aren't you gonna pick your bag" he said giggling.
"Sure, err I just came to say thanks actually for err the gym, you know"

"Save it, I did that only because MR.Horkins insisted I did; I came to see him, that's when I saw you lying on the floor unconscious. In fact, you look really awesome when your eyes are closed and your mouth is shut causing no trouble"

"But "

"But that doesn't mean we're cool;don't get your feelings in a twist". He pushed me aside basically bumping shoulders and left the pool.