Chapter 1

(not finished editing )

"Okay Matt! Your turn!" Avril said to her fellow band member as they continued on with their stupid, silly game.

"Okay..." He took his time on this particular question. It had to be good. He had thought of something that he was dying to know for a while. It seemed obvious already, but he decided that, in a game like this, it would be a funny thing to reveal. "Evan! Who do you like?"

And with that, the blonde member froze. The fear was visible in his eyes. He tried to seem as though it didn't bother him, but there was no easy way to accomplish that.

"Aw, come on Evan. Don't be a baby!" Jessie said. "It's not like we'll know them anyway!"

The rules were simple: someone could ask you any question, and you either answer or take a drink.

Evan hesitantly took the latter option.

This sparked immense curiosity among the group.

"How is it so hard?" Matt asked.

"Uh..."

"Yeah!" Jessie agreed.

"I don't know! I just don't feel like saying it. Im not about to start any controversy. And I'm playing the game fair, aren't I?" Evan argued.

"Yeah. But it was a simple question. How would it start anything?" Avril mentioned.

"Well then, Avril. If you think it's so easy, let's ask you!" Charlie smirked.

Avril's eyebrows curled upward. She felt hopeless now. There was no way of escaping this, and she feared that more than anything. Loss of control. She quickly reverted back to her resting face. She remained silent as her mind attempted to devise a plan. She had no luck. She just let the careless, impulsive side of her handle it. What else could she do?

She just went straight to cruise control mode. "O-okay.. bring it!" Her stomach fell.

"Go on, Evan. Ask her. Ask her who she likes." Charlie looked at Evan. Evan looked at Avril.

"Okay Avril. Who do you like?" Evan began to tremble, as did she.

"Well-," she looked straight into Evan's eyes.

"Is it someone in this room?" Mark broke the awkwardness to an extent.

"Maybe.." she fought the smirk that demanded defeat on her chap-stick smothered lips.

"So tell us. Or be a pussy like Evan." Jesse teased.

"I- I mean-"

"Well it's someone in this room, right?"

"I said maybe." Avril spat.

"So that's a yes. Here, let's make it easier. Point to who it is. Don't have to say a word. Just point."

She sighed. Avril Ramona Lavigne was not a pussy.

She slowly lifted a finger to someone someone sitting across from her. Everyone's eyes widened, including the person she pointed to.