Chapter 2

So I made the pic above cause it was fun don't judge

"Av! You gotta wake up! We gotta go get breakfast with the boys and then we have to go for that documentary!" Evan shook Avril.

He didn't care to be too gentle. He just woke her up like he normally would. He wanted to treat her no different than when he did before they were dating. Okay. Maybe not completely the same, seeing as there were many things he would do for his now named girlfriend, but he didn't wanna be shy and quiet and a perfect person for her. He wanted to be an imperfect person for her. But in a way that made him perfect.

"Huh?" Avril said in a groggy voice. She squinted her eyes.

"Come on Avril! Gotta get up!"

Avril stretched from her fingertips to her toes.

"Ugh." She pushed her hair behind her ears and reluctantly got out of bed. She smiled, now becoming fully aware that Evan was next to her.

Avril pecked his lips. "Morning."

"Good Morning, Avril."

"I guess I'll go get ready." She ran to the drawer in the side of the small room and looked through to see what she had.

She had a lot of items in her suitcase still, since there wasn't much room in her single drawer. She chose a random black T-shirt and her slightly baggy jeans.

She ran into the bathroom and quickly used the toilet. Then she exchanged her T-shirt and sweatpants for her black T-shirt and jeans.

After, Av began to brush her hair out, and frowned when she realized it was now poofy. She decided she'd straighten it when she was done getting ready.

Avril grabbed her makeup bag and applied her concealer and foundation. She then started on her eyes. She put on dark grey eyeshadow and her signature black eyeliner. She wasn't the best at makeup, but she didn't really mind that.

Avril put on some black mascara and then grabbed her toothbrush to brush her teeth. She knew she didn't wanna put on her lipgloss before brushing her teeth. She put the toothpaste on her brush and ran it under the sink. Then she began thoroughly brushing her teeth. After she finished, she rubbed on some chapstick and her lipgloss. She always put little to nothing on her lips.

Avril then grabbed the hair straightener in the corner of the counter. She untangled the cords and plugged it in. She hummed while waiting for it heat up. She then grabbed her brush and the straightener and running the two through her hair. She was then finally satisfied with her look.

She then put on some random spray she had, along with her deodorant.

She let out a big sigh and walked out of the bathroom. She walked into the bedroom to put her other clothes away. Evan was already dressed in his black t shirt, blue sweatshirt, jeans, and in his black sneakers.

"I'll go brush my teeth and then we'll go. Okay?" Evan said.

"Okay. I'll wait here." Avril nodded and sat on the bed. Evan went in, wet his hair down, and brushed his teeth really well.

"I'm ready, Av. Let's go meet the guys outside."

"They're ready?"

"Yeah. I saw them through the window."

"Oh. Well let me get my shoes on and we'll go out." Avril went to her suitcase and grabbed her blue Converse shoes.

She united them and slipped them on, then tying them again, but more loose for style purposes. Avril grabbed her small little wallet and stuffed it in her pocket. She also grabbed sunglasses. "K. Let's go." She hopped up and headed for the door. Evan quickly followed.

They both hopped down the steps and saw Matt, Jessie, Mark, and Charlie waiting outside.

"Sup guys." Avril stretched her arms out.

"Hey Avril." Matt said.

"Sup." Jesse said.

"Hi."

"Hello."

And so on.

"So where are we going to eat, again?" Jesse asked.

"No idea." Charlie replied.

"Well, I guess we'll see when we get there. I think we have about an hour and a half before the documentary show thing so that should be plenty of time." Evan said.

"Now if only our ride would be here." Matt said.

"Yeah that would be kinda nice." Jesse said.

"They were supposed to be here at like 7. It's 7:15."

"Well. They should be here any second." Avril popped in.

"You'll probably be saying that in an hour."

"Well. While were waiting, what are we even doing in the show thing?" Matt asked.

"We're like, I don't know. I think going to the mall and the amusement park downtown."

"Oh. That sounds like fun. But who planned this stuff?"

"Me. Duh." Avril whipped her hair.

"Why do we always go shopping in these kinds of things."

"Cause shoppings fun." Avril shrugged. "And the people who run the shows have a very limited amount of things you're allowed to do for some reason."

"That's kinda stupid."

"I know. It is. Maybe it's like their money budget or something."

"Guys. They're here." Mark pointed. In front of them were three big vans. 3 security guys were standing outside the vans.

"Who's sitting where?"

"Me and Mark will ride in one. Matt and Charlie in the second. And you and Evan in the third."

"Okay then." The security guards began escorting the six into the vans. Avril and Evan held hands the whole time.

The two climbed into the van and sat close to each other. Avril began looking out the window as the car started down the road and soon onto the highway.

Evan glanced down and caught a glimpse of Avril's arm. He quickly pushed that thought away though. He hadn't seen much of anything. His thoughts were just getting the best of him. Right?

Avril smiled and pecked Evan's cheek. He couldn't get his mind off of what he saw. Or what he thought he saw.

Evan just blankly stared at the seat front of him.

You didn't see anything. Avril wouldn't do that.

"Evan? Are you okay?" Avril looked up at him.

"Yeah. Fine. Just tired."

"Then sleep."

"Av. The place we're going to is like 10 minutes away."

"And? That's 10 minutes to sleep."

"And? I don't feel like sleeping."

"Why?" 

"Cause that's ten minutes that I can't look at you."

Avril gave a warm grin and cuddle next to Evan, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I love you Evan."

"I love you too Avril."

Evan bashed his head on the seat in front of him.