Finding You (A Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY BOOK "BROKEN". IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT FIRST, THEN GO READ IT SO EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. :) Thank you.

Love, RelentlessChaos <3

-----------------------

Prologue:

“Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.”
~Rossiter Worthington Raymond

If Ariella knew that she was going to be attacked when she went on tour with Niall and the rest of One Direction, she wouldn’t have gone. Instead she would have stayed at home with the other girlfriends of the guys. But she didn’t. Because of one decision, everything changed.

When you lose someone, it hurts a lot. Ariella and Niall lost each other, not by death, but by separation. Love like theirs is immortal; it never dies. So they both went on a journey to find one another and came across obstacles on the way. The drive to be reunited is stronger than anything that could happen to Ariella and Niall.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLEASE READ:

I have had several problems with people plagiarizing my works. Plagiarism is a serious crime and it has consequences. If anyone steals my work and says it is theirs, that is plagiarism. No part of this story may be copied in any way or form.

- RelentlessChaos