Prologue

A/N:

So... this is my first book! No hate please because Im not really good at this. XD

Prologue

"READ IT" she yelled!

"No way! I don't even like them!" I retorted.

"But what if you meet them?" She used her puppy dog eyes, even though she knew they wouldn't work.

She let out a faint sigh, then shoved the book in my backpack. My friend Michelle had a knack for writing stories. She had to write a 10,000 word book on any subject for her English Lit class and she got an A+. Not just because she wrote a lot of deep, interesting, and true facts about One Direction, but because she did 20,000 words instead. 

"Really Michelle, I do not want to read your book on One Direction. It won't make me like them!" I said trying to convince her not to keep trying. 

"Well, I guess I will have to give you 50 bucks and yo-" I cut her off with an old fashioned 'sold' yell and a knock on my dresser. We both laughed and she grabbed her keys off the counter. I had to be at the airport in half an hour so we drove quickly. I was going to England to meet my dad while he was away on business. I never learned about his job, but he said I could come and continue my music schooling in England. I thought it would be a great chance to finally learn more than what they teach us here, in San Fransisco.

"Yo... Alyssa? ALYSSA?!" Michelle, or as I call her, Mishy, waved her hand in my face trying to get my attention. I must have zoned out and not even notice that we were at the airport. I grabbed my bags from the trunk and we walked beside each other talking about how much we would miss each other the whole time.

"Flight 308 to Doncaster, England is now boarding"  The intercom said in the most monotonic voice I have ever heard.

"I cannot believe you are leaving" Mishy sobbed.

"I know right? I am definitely going to miss our Saturday Disney movie night." We laughed and she lead me towards the door. The whole walk there she was talking about how the boys tweeted they were going to be in Doncaster. I wasn't too excited... Well, I wasn't excited at all. I told her, knowing that it wouldn't happen, I would call her if I saw them.

I got on the plane and thought, I cannot believe I am going to Doncaster...