Chapter 16: Im back

A/N: Just like I promised, at 10,000 reads I would put up Chapter 16, 17, and 18/Epilogue! So glad right now you have no idea! Didn't expect my first book to be so big! The Facebook Diaries by stylesxswagger(great author), farrahugs1D(other great author), and I is up and ready for launch once this is finished! Who's going to read it? 

Here ya go guys. Chapter 16. 

Dedicated to pand500 because shes awesome and a great person I became friends with on Wattpad. ^.^

Alyssa's P.O.V

~*~3 YEARS LATER~*~

"ISRAEL!!! Get your gay ass over here and GIVE ME MY CELL PHONE!" I yelled at the boy at the top of the stairs.

You thought I lived with my aunt? Well, she didn't approve of my fathers doing's either, but she still obeyed them.

Well, kinda.

I don't keep contact with any of the boys, and I'm happy I don't. ESPECIALLY Louis. 

Why? What did he do wrong?

Well, after the fact he didn't even say bye to me, he decided that he would get a girlfriend 1 week after. On interview, he always replies to the question;

"What happened to Alyssa?"

with the same answer;

"She wasn't the girl for me. I'm happily in love with Eleanor."

Which always got me thinking;

"Is it legal to throw a chair or flip a table at a celebrities face?"

AND what makes it worse is that I now realized how STUPID directioners are, JUST now. They are comparing me to 'Eleanor the model', when they don't even know what a floor model is. 

Eleanor J Calder is no model. Or, was no model. She folds/folded clothes for Hollister. That is what a floor model is. 

Back to now?

Niall texted me for the first time in 3 years, how he got my number I DO'NT KNOW, and Israel took it from me (Israel; I live with this guy. Hes gay, awesome, but can be a total arse) and is now claiming that it's a "bad idea".

"Lyssa, its a ba-" 

"ISRAEL PLEASE?" I gave him my best puppy eyes, which he NEVER says no to. Luckily.

He threw my phone into my hands, rolled his eyes, and walked into his room.

I sat down on the couch in my 3 bedroom flat, and placed the phone on the table. I was nervous.

I mean, wouldn't you be? Your best friend texts you for the first time in 3 years, and your scared it might just be an accident. Although, accidental getting MY number out of all peoples is highly coincidental, and very improbable.

I decided to grab it, but before I could, my phone buzzed again. 

Confused, I leaned forward a little more and read the caller ID:

Zayn Malik(DO NOT TEXT/CALL)

Yeah, so maybe I was to scared and connected to them to delete their numbers but I still put "do not text or call" and that has to count for something, right?

I read Niall's first, hoping he had something good to say. But his text only confused me even more.

I miss you. But the big picture is, do you miss us? Lou's been down. For 3 years, and still a little depressed. Coincidence? ~ NiallerXx

Hoping Zayn would have somthing that made sense, I read his.

Can you come see us? Its Decmber 23, and you know what day tomorrow is. We're in town for a week for the first time in 3 years. I miss you. -Zaynxoxo

They're in town. THEY'RE in town. They're IN town. They're in TOWN. THEY'RE IN FRICKIN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA.

Breathe Alyssa.

Breathe.

So if my dad wouldn't approve....

And my aunt wouldn't approve....

And neither would Israel.....

I answered simply, casually, and over-joyed for a matter of fact.

Zayn. Niall. I miss you so much and.. I'm in. Send me the address to the hotel? Can't wait to see you! Xxx PS: SCREW BEING BANNED!

~ Lyssa.