Chapter 2: Random Anger and A Stupid Boy Battle

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter but I tend to write short ones. I think it is better to have short chapters and a bigger book then long chapters and a short book.

Alyssa's P.O.V

It was a very short and silent drive. The only thing I could hear was my dad humming and the car's engine. We drove until we stopped at a beautiful looking house. I knew it was my dads because the mailbox read "Ron Jacobson".

One of the boys, who I think was Niall, tryed to grab my bag but I snatched all 3 and walked to the door, still not saying a word. Then, my dad spoke.

"Alyssa, your room is between Harry's and Niall's, 3rd door on your left. I will put your key on the coun-"

I didn't let him finish and I just walked right on in. I went up to where he said my room was, between the two doors with the letter N on one and H on the other.

After what felt like an hour I got up and went downstairs. It was dark outside, so I expected everyone to be asleep. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a mug from the cabinet. I opened the fridge but closed it quickly after because I was wearing shorts and the cool air from inside sent shivers up my spine. No cold drinks tonight. I was lost in my train of thoughts and didn't even hear someone come in.

"A little late for a snack, don't you think?" a voice asked.

I turned around and their stood Louis. I didn't feel like talking to him after waht happened today. One of the most embarrasing days ever today, because I told him I thought he was cute, not knowing that he was... HIM!

"No.." I said quietly. I just wanted to get my stuff and go. I tried walking out but he stole my drink and set it on the table.

"Excuse me, but I am thirsty and tired, so if you could just please give me back my cu-"

Why is everyone being cut off today? These Englanders didn't have a right, and my dad stopped talking, I didn't cut him off.. I think...

"You haven't spoken to any of us since that car incidentish thing. You didn't even give anybody a chance to explain. And plus, I think your cute too." He said with a smile. I have no idea why, but this made me even more angry. Probably because he brought it up, but maybe because that isn't normal. I dont get thought of as 'cute' let alone get thought of. I just moved around him and went back to my room.

Louis' P.O.V

I don't know why that made her more angry. If she didn't like that then I am thrilled she wasn't there earlier.

"NO! I CALL DIBS!"  We practically all yelled at the same time.

"No, she probably likes me better. I mean, who doesn't?" Harry said with his cheeky smile. I had to retort somehow, but I really wasn't thinking straight.

"But I talked to her first. And, during that time when she didn't know that I was Louis, she said I was cute." I exclaimed, making silence.

"Why don't you all try to get to know her and whoever she is closeset with first, can ask her out." Ron said from the kitchen.

"Agreed." we chorused.

Oh, she would have been furious then, but I still dont understand why. I had to find a way for her to like me. Before Harry's smile, Niall's eyes, Zayn's hair, and Liam's heart snatch her away.